Sunday South-Australian Shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

So is the evolution from being a Port supporter to becoming a Crow hater, is it a steady progression or did you just wake up one day being more interested in obsessing about seeing one club fail rather than your own club succeed ?

You can make a career of assumptions on Bigfooty ... no-one will care, very few will take more than a passing glimpse and you'll get only an occasional response wishing to engage you in discussion.

Unless you improve dramatically.

Your choice.

You can make a career of assumptions on Bigfooty ... no-one will care, very few will take more than a passing glimpse and you'll get only an occasional response wishing to engage you in discussion.

Your choice.

I sort of feel that old gardy is living in a fantasy world, what a strange post ^^^

So is the evolution from being a Port supporter to becoming a Crow hater, is it a steady progression or did you just wake up one day being more interested in obsessing about seeing one club fail rather than your own club succeed ?

So much irony in this considering 119 is the Crows supporters greatest claim to fame since 98.

So much irony in this considering 119 is the Crows supporters greatest claim to fame since 98.

That fateful day was nothing to do with us, it was pure Port Power. Sure it is pretty funny in retrospect but it was a let down at the time - the previous Geelong Port game a few weeks earlier was a cracker.

I sort of feel that old gardy is living in a fantasy world, what a strange post ^^^

At what age did your comprehension start to fail???????????

This is important, I need to know ... :D

English was not my fav subject, in fact i was bloody hopeless in all matters concerning secondary education.

And primary???????????? ... :D

I was passing on ... not a motion ... ;) ... but a pearl of wisdom to someone desperately in need.:rainbow:

And primary???????????? ... :D

I was passing on ... not a motion ... ;) ... but a pearl of wisdom to someone desperately in need.:rainbow:

That's ok mate i'll let you win one now & again, i'm a nice guy really why once i helped an old lady dressed in a PA jumper across Victoria road. :thumbsu:

Primary !!! thouht i missed sumink sumwer :confused:

You only just realized that? Actually, that can be applied to any Power supporter that actually thinks they're club "exists to win premierships".

You only just realized that? Actually, that can be applied to any Power supporter that actually thinks they're club "exists to win premierships".
Is that the same fantasy world where "The Team for all South Australians" exists?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your choice.

You've the nail on the head of why I hardly post here anymore. This place is now essentially bereft of any semi-decent banter from a Port point of view, it's just filled mostly with the bottom feeders making asinine posts under alias accounts.

You've the nail on the head of why I hardly post here anymore. This place is now essentially bereft of any semi-decent banter from a Port point of view, it's just filled mostly with the bottom feeders making asinine posts under alias accounts.

Do you even realise how one eyed you are? My guess is no.

Funny how you suddenly come out with this when Port aren't an easy target any more ;)

Funny how you suddenly come out with this when Port aren't an easy target any more ;)

Port are going to be an easy target for a long, long time.

Geelong163Port44.jpg

Don't be mad just because you're the biggest grand final losers in history :( someone will break your record eventually*

*lol doubt it
It has been hilarious reading all your meltdown posts the last few days.

You know the tide is turning. The ship is sinking at West Lakes and you are lashing out at everyone as you can't cope with that happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunday South-Australian Shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back