Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
only ones from irymple i could seeing doing that would be baynes or byrnesy? unless jugghead runs onto the ground smashed from the hill

TEX19
Surely Irymple will go the knuckle early!(gotta try something)
Irymple would be dumb not to try something, time we tell I guess!

Ant Matthews being chased by Merbein?

not the only club chasing him.... from word along the murray

RUMOUR MILL TIME

Moncor is staying in the district next year so I expect Mildura to throw every cent they have to get him as Coach

RUMOUR MILL TIME

Moncor is staying in the district next year so I expect Mildura to throw every cent they have to get him as Coach

Throw every cent at him and still come up 20k short!!!!
If he stays can't see anyone trumping R/Vale for his services.

Did Moncor really point the finger at players (Motlop and Jackson) suggesting they weren't living up the money being paid (naming amounts of money paid) by the club?? (As reported on the radio)

well done to rvale...clearly the best team all year...will be interesting to see how many of moncur, jacko and motlop are back...can they afford to keep spending.

well done to the swallows...great effort by the young team...if they stick together you would have to think they will win a flag in the next few years

Did Moncor really point the finger at players (Motlop and Jackson) suggesting they weren't living up the money being paid (naming amounts of money paid) by the club?? (As reported on the radio)

Would be unprofessional to bring up $$$ during a match. Don't think Moncur would have gone so low! I think it was a deliberate cheap shot aimed at bringing down a good season from Robinvale FC.

Mildura will chase Ryan O'Callaghan and Glen Joyce as joint coaches then.
My info has Imps talking to Walder as coach for next year. Sounds like the Hards brothers are moving up north as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very quiet on here fellas!!

Whats the news... from what i have heard....

Apparently a mass exodus out of Robinvale next yr with around 10 key players getting massive offers from elsewhere. :eek:

D-Train being offered big coin to go to wal/underbool but cant see him walking out on the swallows after there great yr.

Very quiet on here fellas!!

Whats the news... from what i have heard....

Apparently a mass exodus out of Robinvale next yr with around 10 key players getting massive offers from elsewhere. :eek:

D-Train being offered big coin to go to wal/underbool but cant see him walking out on the swallows after there great yr.

D-Train wont go, Who are the players from Robinvale that have had offers already and are leaving??? No doubt Falvo has put his hand up again for more coin....

Cant seeing eagles staying at the top next yr. Spend all the money, got what they want now everyone is leaving.

O'connor being offered 2000+ a game at manag
but have heard also that his old man has got a new job elsewhere and will be going with.

5 boys being chased by woorinen including felise, farnsworth, jackson and
co.

Menie wanting to leave i have heard aswell to go to Mildura

Motlop also being offered ridiculous coin in the Mallee FL

Stinky will retire... surely falvo will retire on a high after the yr they have had.

Moncur to leave back to QLD, Steven Denaro moving to Adelaide.

Cant seeing eagles staying at the top next yr. Spend all the money, got what they want now everyone is leaving.

O'connor being offered 2000+ a game at manag
but have heard also that his old man has got a new job elsewhere and will be going with.

5 boys being chased by woorinen including felise, farnsworth, jackson and
co.

Menie wanting to leave i have heard aswell to go to Mildura

Motlop also being offered ridiculous coin in the Mallee FL

Stinky will retire... surely falvo will retire on a high after the yr they have had.

Moncur to leave back to QLD, Steven Denaro moving to Adelaide.

:)Mennie to Irymple ... Moncur to stay put and Motlop likely to be back early next year!

Gee fellars pretty quiet on here!! surely theres a bit of rumers floating around.... imps found a coach yet?? has Red Cliffs made any big moves?? much news coming out of Robinvale?? Todd Hughes signed with Mildura as coach for the nxt 2 yrs with an opintional 3rd the Dees have gotta be happy with that.

Also big news for wenty.... Wal Brady has signed on the weekend after spending a yr with Wal/underbool.

Great news for the Dees, Todd should do an oustanding job as coach and sets them up for a long time as he is only 24.

moncur signs on for one more year...wonder if he can keep everyone

expect donato to stay also...hopefully pick up a few recruits to challenge robinvale

rumor has it gold coast suns are taking a look at ex irymple jason eagle after another big year in country footy for shepp united

any other rumors flying around? love the silly season

moncur signs on for one more year...wonder if he can keep everyone

expect donato to stay also...hopefully pick up a few recruits to challenge robinvale

rumor has it gold coast suns are taking a look at ex irymple jason eagle after another big year in country footy for shepp united

any other rumors flying around? love the silly season

There was talk of O'Call and Joyce from Ouyen to Mildura, but I believe Ryan has been reappointed as Ouyen's coach?

Breaking news boys Imps strike first blood with the coaching appointments........

Signed Mark McKenzie playing coach from the benella league.

No news on redcliffs or Merbs from my end......can any 1 shed some light???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back