Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if all the potential players and coaches for 2008 are being told that there may be a shortened season. Maybe just one round at the worst.

where's ibis100 these days? must b p.i in? should b coaching imps!!!!!:thumbsu:

Still here having a laugh. Recovering from more surgery and yep, plenty of P.I in.

Not interested in any sort of footy though Fatgutz, coaching or playing.
Though the reaction from the Imps supporters would be interesting wouldn't it considering the reception I get as an opposition player. Then again, I get that at every opposition club. The joys of being disliked, but at least I can have a laugh and take it on the chin.:D:D

Other rumours are gonzo met with imps b4 he got married, B.Rigby told me that Alvey hopefully only coaches for one more year as players dont like him, Prympke is of to Geelong club and Mildura have missed out there, Faulkhead doesnt like Walder and is Being pursued by Irymple, And Irymple coach has an addiction to cheating on his wife...

Piss off with this crap mate. Hope a couple of the blokes named or referred to in here catch up with you very soon:thumbsdown:

Still here having a laugh. Recovering from more surgery and yep, plenty of P.I in.

Not interested in any sort of footy though Fatgutz, coaching or playing.
Though the reaction from the Imps supporters would be interesting wouldn't it considering the reception I get as an opposition player. Then again, I get that at every opposition club. The joys of being disliked, but at least I can have a laugh and take it on the chin.:D:D

well ibis that's good mate ! i always thought you were a tough footballer at merbein and you and walder did the best you could with what you had! i thinks imps would be devastated to think you and matty would of gone for their job, that's why i would become an imps supporter just for that reaction!!!! cheers!!!!!!!!! - only if you guys got the job! ha ha!

well ibis that's good mate ! i always thought you were a tough footballer at merbein and you and walder did the best you could with what you had! i thinks imps would be devastated to think you and matty would of gone for their job, that's why i would become an imps supporter just for that reaction!!!! cheers!!!!!!!!! - only if you guys got the job! ha ha!

Dont think imps would be too shattered mate, they had an opportunity to get Matty but didn't call him back. Perhaps not as proffesional there as we thought.

Piss off with this crap mate. Hope a couple of the blokes named or referred to in here catch up with you very soon:thumbsdown:

Agree with you there Roota.

Seems Deano is as big a knob as previously proven. My PI skills may just be put to use I think and some of his personal information forwarded to Eato.

Its fine to have a crack at someones ability to play or coach but no need for the personal stuff. Remember we men aren't the only ones who read this stuff.

Look forward to Posting Deano's name on her for all to see. I'm sure the moderators will give out the details when presented with an official letter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if all the potential players and coaches for 2008 are being told that there may be a shortened season. Maybe just one round at the worst.

there will be a full season. No 1 oval will not be used at all which means we will be training a chaffey oval all year unless we can share no 3 or fine another oval. Not sure what mildura will do.
This will make it harder to find sponsors and make money on home games but it is better than not playing at all.
The league are keeping no3, Irymple, redcliffs and merbein alive with recycled water. wenty and robinvale should be OK.
All junior footy is to be played at aero ovals which will help our ovals even more.

We will be announcing our coach very soon:thumbsu:

Faulkhead to Irymple

Agree with you there Roota.

Seems Deano is as big a knob as previously proven. My PI skills may just be put to use I think and some of his personal information forwarded to Eato.

Its fine to have a crack at someones ability to play or coach but no need for the personal stuff. Remember we men aren't the only ones who read this stuff.

Look forward to Posting Deano's name on her for all to see. I'm sure the moderators will give out the details when presented with an official letter.

Here, here! there no room for that crap on here, there is heaps of other interesting things we could be talking about.
Recruiting etc?

there will be a full season. No 1 oval will not be used at all which means we will be training a chaffey oval all year unless we can share no 3 or fine another oval. Not sure what mildura will do.
This will make it harder to find sponsors and make money on home games but it is better than not playing at all.
The league are keeping no3, Irymple, redcliffs and merbein alive with recycled water. wenty and robinvale should be OK.
All junior footy is to be played at aero ovals which will help our ovals even more.

Faulkhead to Irymple

Are you suggesting that Mildura and Imps will have to give their home games away to the away side?? Canteen sales, gate and gound raffles are what hold most country footy club together.

Someone should move to the Aero Ovals! With recycled water the ground will be available all year. If the juniors are playing all games there, then this is good news for next season.:thumbsu:

I'm sure mildura could share irymple. and play their games there when irymple are playing away. Booth sales wouldn't be a problem and mildura could manage the food side . After game drinks could be a hassle they may have to go back to their own rooms.

yes ! number 1 oval at aero's! piss off those crap cricket grounds that we play on! make a big staduim thing to hold 10,000 people or more put imps and mildura there or what ever, and make it the greenest, softest ground so the AFL can come here to train and play practise matches!! yeah! great idea! number one oval piss it off to the scrap heap!!!!!!

bloody council have done nothing with it only interested in the dam trots, that actually make them money!!!!!:thumbsu::eek:

Originally Posted by deano46
Other rumours are gonzo met with imps b4 he got married, B.Rigby told me that Alvey hopefully only coaches for one more year as players dont like him, Prympke is of to Geelong club and Mildura have missed out there, Faulkhead doesnt like Walder and is Being pursued by Irymple, And Irymple coach has an addiction to cheating on his wife...

I read both your posts last night and agree with every one else, no need for any of that crap. I happen to know part of what you have said are lies. You are nothing but a trouble maker. Ibis will hopefully sort you out.

Originally Posted by deano46

I read both your posts last night and agree with every one else, no need for any of that crap. I happen to know part of what you have said are lies. You are nothing but a trouble maker. Ibis will hopefully sort you out.
what is deano's name ibis? lets kick his golden tonsils out!!!!! must be ex wenty player who missed out on playing the finals!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown:or he might be just gay? :thumbsdown::eek:

faulkhead might be a f...head especially to a merbein supporter, but i wouldn't think he would dislike walder who has more things up his sleeve than faulkhead would have ever in his dreams!! so i would reckon you would have to try and get along for the sake of the club!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Faulkhead to Irymple

My sources which is the new coach at Red Cliffs tells me Faulkhead is remaining at Tigerland. Has married the RC Secretary daughter, brother in law of A. Dunstan now and has moved in to a house basically next door to the ground.

Hard to see him moving when he also stated in the paper that he would like to stay as a player and see the club make finals.

My sources which is the new coach at Red Cliffs tells me Faulkhead is remaining at Tigerland. Has married the RC Secretary daughter, brother in law of A. Dunstan now and has moved in to a house basically next door to the ground.

Hard to see him moving when he also stated in the paper that he would like to stay as a player and see the club make finals.

Ibis that could all be true but you of all people should know that stating something in the paper doesn't give it much credibility now does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back