Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nesty you would be breathing a sigh of relief not lining up on Nakriel wouldnt you and to Gastev you must have two, couldnt get that silly playing with one

Yaaablett said:
Thats it for the Mildura outs. Should be a good game. Mildura need to win to keep a top 2 spot alive and Wenty need to win to keep in the top 4 and maybe build some momentum to push for top 2. Hard to pick a winner as both sides have been a bit inconsistant lately. The demons view this game as very important to get back on track as do the roos I imagine. Whoever is the more desperate and works the hardest will win.
Yabbs where do you think Jake Anstey is best suited within the Demon make up? I'm not sure if he knows what role to play within the team.

Demons would have to improve from their last game, pretty ordinary and they had Deckert playing then

Peter Mac said:
Yabbs where do you think Jake Anstey is best suited within the Demon make up? I'm not sure if he knows what role to play within the team.

badds said:
cardew vs rigby will be huge if austie can keep cardew to 4goals or less i cant see mildura winning specially with yaablett still out... ive heard excuses already from a couple of mildura people regarding there injuries well its no excuse win without them-
lets look at the outs
connick-b.clay
smythe-king
deckert-ough
anstey-alvey
plus we have wilks and davidson out if ive missed any yabs let me know
but 2 me they look like pretty even outs from both sides so may the best side win and neither side should use injury as an excuse.....

King is by far a better player than Smythe so that one doesn't count Badds. Jamie Roberts would probably be playing ones if fit.

Is it just me or have the umps ****ing slaughtered the Bombers tonight? Lucas gets mauled every time he goes for a mark and doesn't get looked at. Geez we've been outplayed though ...

Peter Mac said:

In my opinion he is best suited as a small forward with an occasional run on the ball. He is the Assistant Coach so I'm sure he knows what role to play.

Yaaablett said:
Ibis, I have dirtied up the shop windows. What date suits you to clean them?

yes ibis you are in big trouble south wont make the four especially if you lose this week, ibis whats your contractual position at south beyond this year surely they wouldve signed you for 2 years at least... going to be very funny watching u clean them windows ibis as they arent small mite have to make sure the paper and tv are there to picture and film you....
great win by the wenty roos at the weekend austin rigby was outstanding, and nest i cant agree with u having carn and denato as 1 and 2 backman in the comp, austin is clearly the number one defender and he in my opinion doesnt get the credit that he deserves..... irymple clearly the team to beat... from imps, wenty, robinvale.. mildura will make the four with a kind draw but cant win the flag....

Badds you have got to be kidding if you reckon I rymple are the side to beat, had em on toast and then went to sleep

badds said:
yes ibis you are in big trouble south wont make the four especially if you lose this week, ibis whats your contractual position at south beyond this year surely they wouldve signed you for 2 years at least... going to be very funny watching u clean them windows ibis as they arent small mite have to make sure the paper and tv are there to picture and film you....
great win by the wenty roos at the weekend austin rigby was outstanding, and nest i cant agree with u having carn and denato as 1 and 2 backman in the comp, austin is clearly the number one defender and he in my opinion doesnt get the credit that he deserves..... irymple clearly the team to beat... from imps, wenty, robinvale.. mildura will make the four with a kind draw but cant win the flag....

Nakriel said:
Badds you have got to be kidding if you reckon I rymple are the side to beat, had em on toast and then went to sleep
Imps and robinvale are the sides to watch the others will just fall away, and watch us when we get it all together

Mildura and Red Cliffs rely on the players that don't like to get the hard ball, OH and by the way I think they are both coaches, showing it from the front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nakriel said:
Imps and robimvale are the sides to watch the others will just fall away, and watch us when we get it all together

problem is nakers that all i hear from south after they lose is excuses we outplayed em this should have won if we had kicked straight all of it is crap good sides find away to win and its very clear that south arent a good side, take gathers out and you would be a competitive side at best.. i know you had fox and riordan out but the swallows had donato,morris,crosling,byrnes to name a few... we at wenty at the moment have a problem with conversion the last 4 weeks we hav kicked more points than goals in each game but we hav found a way to win and hav beaten imps and mildura...

Point taken Badds however not making any excuses we went to sleep no excuse, we are doing that on a consistent basis and that is a worry until we get it right we will be also rans

badds said:
problem is nakers that all i hear from south after they lose is excuses we outplayed em this should have won if we had kicked straight all of it is crap good sides find away to win and its very clear that south arent a good side, take gathers out and you would be a competitive side at best.. i know you had fox and riordan out but the swallows had donato,morris,crosling,byrnes to name a few... we at wenty at the moment have a problem with conversion the last 4 weeks we hav kicked more points than goals in each game but we hav found a way to win and hav beaten imps and mildura...

Nakriel said:
Point taken Badds however not making any excuses we went to sleep no excuse, we are doing that on a consistent basis and that is a worry until we get it right we will be also rans

just seems at the moment when the games there to be won and or the game is close south get beat which suggests they dont handle pressure to well... anyway nakriel chat 2morow of to watch the socceroos go aussies........

I think that at the moment they are not enjoying their footy and yes I will be also watching the soccer, beat the poms in union Storm are still on top Geelong heve won one straight so all is good take care

badds said:
just seems at the moment when the games there to be won and or the game is close south get beat which suggests they dont handle pressure to well... anyway nakriel chat 2morow of to watch the socceroos go aussies........

Nakriel said:
And also Badds I really dont think that beating Mildura is anything to write home about

its a win something south cant do and im tipping u will lose your next three as well, you may prove me wrong if so i will eat my words but i doubt it... to much talk at south not enough results simple as that... other people on this thread will agree with me im sure????????????

Regards to your old man
Nakriel said:
I think that at the moment they are not enjoying their footy and yes I will be also watching the soccer, beat the poms in union Storm are still on top Geelong heve won one straight so all is good take care

We will see Badds I hope to prove you wrong, and I am quite sure you have backers but wait until they start enjoying the game

badds said:
its a win something south cant do and im tipping u will lose your next three as well, you may prove me wrong if so i will eat my words but i doubt it... to much talk at south not enough results simple as that... other people on this thread will agree with me im sure????????????

Nakriel said:
Mildura and Red Cliffs rely on the players that don't like to get the hard ball, OH and by the way I think they are both coaches, showing it from the front

A couple of McLeod medallists there Nakriel. I've seen both play a fair bit and neither shirks anything. Coaches are a pretty soft target mate, ever been one yourself? You obviously dont like these two players personally but no need to write rubbish. I believe the two coaches who lead their side from the front (apparently not getting a hard ball) have defeated your team over the last month.

Can anyone explain why Harley was able to play this weekend when many people thought he was going to be suspended for not playing interleague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back