Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Disnick said:
Yeah, they're off to Dalesford spa resort for a solid 2 day course in men's hygiene and grooming. The teacher is renowned expert The Dude, ably assisted by his appprentice from Beulah. Other couples involved are Wazza and D, Romes and Mindo and for the young blokes Hamma and Condi.

Cmon Rick, there is nothing wrong with blokes using a hair straightener. I myself use one and it definitely helps my sh*t wig. Is there any coincidence that Daylesford is the homosexual capital of Victoria?? I might give Queer Eye a call and see if they can come down under and spruce up "The Shed"....

Yaaablett said:
Was it because he played seconds that he was able to be reported? If you are just a spectator and not a registered player I don't think you can be reported.

Yeah, he played reserves

Fully concur Nestie, I also use product to keep my locks looking great, promotes a little bit of self confidence:D

The Nest said:
Cmon Rick, there is nothing wrong with blokes using a hair straightener. I myself use one and it definitely helps my sh*t wig. Is there any coincidence that Daylesford is the homosexual capital of Victoria?? I might give Queer Eye a call and see if they can come down under and spruce up "The Shed"....

If your name is on a team sheet you can be reported up until Midnight on game day,or if you are a club offical and you happen to be in the marked area of the coachs box and intechange area.The umpire wouldnt happened to be Summerhayes. He was always threatning to do it

Here is my ladder at the end of the year.

Irymple
Robinvale
wentworth 40
Mildura 40
Imps 36:mad:
South M 32

Here are my end results below which anyone can argue about, the winning team is in bold print.

TEAM Rd 14 Rd 15 Rd 16 Rd 17 Rd 18
Mildura - south imps WENTY merb ROBIN #3 wins
Wenty - ROBIN merbien Midly Red cl IRYMP #3 wins
South - Mildy Red Cli IRYM ROB IMPS # 1 win
IMPS - Merb MILDY red C IRYMP south # 3 Wins

Wenty will finish third on percentage because they have Mebein and Red Cliffs on their run home.

The_KNIFE said:
If your name is on a team sheet you can be reported up until Midnight on game day,or if you are a club offical and you happen to be in the marked area of the coachs box and intechange area.The umpire wouldnt happened to be Summerhayes. He was always threatning to do it

I think it was Webb, could be wrong through.

3inarow said:

Irymple
Robinvale
wentworth 40
Mildura 40
South M 32

Here are my end results below which anyone can argue about, the winning team is in bold print.

Wenty will finish third on percentage because they have Mebein and Red Cliffs on their run home.

not bad 3inarow but i think that Ibis will have the boys primed for the final few rounds of the year and will bet Mildy on the weekend and dont be surprised if wenty get over robinvale this weekend

3inarow said:

Irymple
Robinvale
wentworth 40
Mildura 40
South M 32

Very interesting to see you don't think your mob can get there. What are your reasons for thinking they can't beat Mildura? Petrie a huge loss ...

GAblett said:
not bad 3inarow but i think that Ibis will have the boys primed for the final few rounds of the year and will bet Mildy on the weekend and dont be surprised if wenty get over robinvale this weekend

South have no hope against Mildura. They only have 1 forward option and on number 1 oval it's hard for fowards to kick big scores. If Hasse doesn't kick them, then they have no options. Mildura on the other hand have 3 or 4 fowards who can step up.
Also I think R O'Callagh will smash spivey in the centre, spivey is too slow and he will spend his day chasing o'callaghan around the ground:p

Robinvale and wenty will be a ripper but we played them both in recent weeks and I believe Robinvale are a better side. Robinvale fowards will be hard to match up against, wenty struggle down back, exception to Rigby.

Have set up a poll on the Polls Board for your McLeod Medal tips. Get on it and make your selections. You can choose more than one. The poll closes in two weeks, from then we will see who is the favourite for Bigfooty's McLeod Medal. From that we might be able to get some odds from Yaaablett.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

3inarow said:
South have no hope against Mildura. They only have 1 forward option and on number 1 oval it's hard for fowards to kick big scores. If Hasse doesn't kick them, then they have no options. Mildura on the other hand have 3 or 4 fowards who can step up.
Also I think R O'Callagh will smash spivey in the centre, spivey is too slow and he will spend his day chasing o'callaghan around the ground:p

Robinvale and wenty will be a ripper but we played them both in recent weeks and I believe Robinvale are a better side. Robinvale fowards will be hard to match up against, wenty struggle down back, exception to Rigby.

Sounds like a challenge there young fella.....too bad if neither plays a defensive roll. It'd take all the fun out of your day.

Nakriel said:
Fully concur Nestie, I also use product to keep my locks looking great, promotes a little bit of self confidence:D

Won't be long before you are spit polishing old fella. Don't thing VB is a hair nutrient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting analogy 3 in a row, from what I have read on these threads Spivey would have to be a long way from the action for O'callaghan to have any impact, bit like looking for Lassie

3inarow said:

Bit harsh there Gusty, didnt say what type of product, actually a Remington with a number one attached, and the VB is purely for rehydration, not much water in it so you have to consume more;)

Gusty said:
Won't be long before you are spit polishing old fella. Don't thing VB is a hair nutrient.

Rick Disnick said:
Has anyone seen Dicka Bryans new hair??:eek: I hear he has been in Melbourne the last fornight having a transplant. Apparently he's used the hair from Delray's back and crack - fantastic new rug!!!:D

Was talking to Croz today and can confirm that the hair straightner in question has actualy been stolen from the boys house(before the weekend), they had to drag Morris on the plane he wasn't going to leave the house without his hair goods!!! News is that their was a telstra van spoted around Karadoc ave and apparently Dicka has burn marks underneath that new greasy wig:confused: . According to the fashion police Dicka hasn't given the new locks time to re-route themselves and taken to them with something HOT:confused: maybe the missing hair straightner:eek:

Santoz said:
Very interesting to see you don't think your mob can get there. What are your reasons for thinking they can't beat Mildura? Petrie a huge loss ...

2 be totally honest imps simply arent good enough to makle it thats a fact have no forwards... even after we beat them last week certain senior players said we were lucky which was c r a p they were lucky to get that close what i will say is that certain imps players think they are alot better than they are and have got ahead of themselves and by saying that im not bagging anyone just stating a fact, for example if there direct opponent beats them they cant admit it thats what i mean about not being able to except criticism and being ahead of themselves i think a few have forgot the basic fundamentals of footy.... and spives please is sun tzu your old man as well...... big game for you blokes this week... spives if south dont make the finals do you see there season as a failure?? how do you rate it?? i personally dont think you will make it.. we need 2 start giving peter zappia alot more credit than he gets his season has been amazing twice he has kicked 8 goals in a game from midfield half forward thats freakish.....

Hey Badds I've read your posts of late, it reads as you are as passionate about Wenty as every, can you end a few rumours for us and confirm you'll play there next year?

Sun Tzu said:
Interesting analogy 3 in a row, from what I have read on these threads Spivey would have to be a long way from the action for O'callaghan to have any impact, bit like looking for Lassie

Ridiculous post Sunny. Do you even watch footy? Or just believe everything on this forum?

badds said:
2 be totally honest imps simply arent good enough to makle it thats a fact have no forwards... even after we beat them last week certain senior players said we were lucky which was c r a p they were lucky to get that close what i will say is that certain imps players think they are alot better than they are and have got ahead of themselves and by saying that im not bagging anyone just stating a fact, for example if there direct opponent beats them they cant admit it thats what i mean about not being able to except criticism and being ahead of themselves i think a few have forgot the basic fundamentals of footy.... and spives please is sun tzu your old man as well...... big game for you blokes this week... spives if south dont make the finals do you see there season as a failure?? how do you rate it?? i personally dont think you will make it.. we need 2 start giving peter zappia alot more credit than he gets his season has been amazing twice he has kicked 8 goals in a game from midfield half forward thats freakish.....

Matty Cameron for company this week?

Well as a matter of a fact Yaaablet, I do watch the game but have no allegiances to any particular side, I always prefer to go and get the ball myself, at least that way I know that the disposal will be good, I don't mind in and under styles, this is why I have taken a liking to Spivey, and no Badds he is not a product of my loins. my resume is as follows
Represented my region on six occassions
Had a run with the Amateurs
Played in the EDFL
Trained with Richmond:thumbsu:

Yaaablett said:
Ridiculous post Sunny. Do you even watch footy? Or just believe everything on this forum?

Here is an idea Yaaablet
I beleive that you and south are playing this weekend
What if you get someone from your side and I will arrange someone from South and we will tally the hardball gets from the opposing coaches????????
What do you think?????????:rolleyes:

Sorry almost forgot, contested marks

Sun Tzu said:
Here is an idea Yaaablet
I beleive that you and south are playing this weekend
What if you get someone from your side and I will arrange someone from South and we will tally the hardball gets from the opposing coaches????????
What do you think?????????:rolleyes:

Yaaablett said:
Matty Cameron for company this week?

yeah hed be a good chance hes fixed up some good players in recent weeks....... be a good chance this week yabs to get ibis into clean your windows seen as you play each other...

Sun Tzu said:
Well as a matter of a fact Yaaablet, I do watch the game but have no allegiances to any particular side, I always prefer to go and get the ball myself, at least that way I know that the disposal will be good, I don't mind in and under styles, this is why I have taken a liking to Spivey, and no Badds he is not a product of my loins. my resume is as follows
Represented my region on six occassions
Had a run with the Amateurs
Played in the EDFL
Trained with Richmond:thumbsu:

You represented the Doutta Stars in the EDFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back