Preview Suns 2019 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 v roos at Metricon....then not home again til Rnd 16....GF!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

First 4 weeks we really need to start well and get a few wins against the other bottom clubs.

round 5 - 9 is tough with 2 trips to Adelaide and a trip to WA.

Very happy with the fixture.
4 twilight game and 2 night games out of the 10 home game is a great result imo.

Great to hear prices will be staying around the same price as 2017 even with the 3 extra games

Round 20, 21, 22 - 3 away in a row...wtf!!!

Round 12 v roos at Metricon....then not home again til Rnd 16....GF!!!!

They aren’t as bad as what you’re making them to be. Round 13 is our home game in Townsville and then we have the bye in 14. So really no issue then round 21 is at the Gabba so again not that bad. It’s not like it’s perth twice or Melbourne twice like some previous years.

No FTA only matters for sponsorship really
Otherwise the draw looks fine
Happy to be out of mind out of sight next year
Our performances in "spotlight" matches has been underwhelming to say the least

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 games at Adelaide oval makes me happy.
Then back to back home games in June says an 8 day trip to the coast is in my travel plans this year. This way I'll get to use most of what's included in my membership.
3 home games, 2 away. Getting to 2 home games is as close to I've came from value in my membership in the 7 years I've been a member.

2 games at Adelaide oval makes me happy.
Then back to back home games in June says an 8 day trip to the coast is in my travel plans this year. This way I'll get to use most of what's included in my membership.
3 home games, 2 away. Getting to 2 home games is as close to I've came from value in my membership in the 7 years I've been a member.
Edit: the back to back home games, ones in Townsville.

2 games in SA
1 game in WA
2 games in NSW
5 games in Vic
12 games in QLD

Couldn't ask for much better to be honest. Except only 1 game at the MCG.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
This fixture is pretty good. Hawthorn at Marvel is much better than Tassie. No game in China is great too. I'm also pleased the Victorian games are in normal weekends, rather than long weekends for a change.

10 games at Metricon
4 games at Marvel
2 games in Sydney
1 game at the MCG
2 trips to Adelaide
1 trip to Perth
1 game in Townsville
Round 21 QClash at the Gabba
Bye week after North Queensland trip
St Kilda twice
Crows twice
Lions twice
Blues twice
Giants twice
No China
No Tasmania
No Northern Territory
12 games in Queensland

Apart from no cyclone game in Cairns for an opponent's Home game I got my wishlist.

They aren’t as bad as what you’re making them to be. Round 13 is our home game in Townsville and then we have the bye in 14. So really no issue then round 21 is at the Gabba so again not that bad. It’s not like it’s perth twice or Melbourne twice like some previous years.
Agreed. In fact, from May 20 to July 19 = 5 home games, the Bye and 2 games in Sydney. Sure, the Townsville game involves travel, but it is a lot further for St Kilda to go and it is vital for the Suns to play in that region.

Fair enough but I like every 2nd weekend at home...I think the month off b/w b12 is shite...I'm not going to TVille...the bye weeks shit me to tears...

I reckon Brad Scott is still trying to close the roof at Cazaly in his sleep
Ultimately, that was the game which cost the Roos a place in the Finals. I had thought it might be a new sign of things to come. Still, considering our win/loss ratio of 3 wins to 5 losses in FNQ is significantly better than the overall ratio of 44.1.131 or even 27.1.52 at Metricon.

Happy about fewer night games at home. Might help improve our skills.

underrated consideration for the least wins betting market

Carlton play: st kilda, gold coast, richmond, sydney, bulldogs twice
St kilda play: gold coast, carlton, freo, adelaide, melbourne twice
GC play: carlton, brisbane, st kilda, adelaide, GWS twice

Think St Kilda got the easiest of that lot, although not particularly different.
I really believe we are so much better during the day - or we were when we played attacking football. Interesting to see how that goes in the Dew era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back