Review SUNS 47 v Port 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 8-9 coming our way.. Finals are sealed.. We're not included
Maybe we didn't make Finals like I predicted but asking around the supporters before the season started and many of them didn't think we would.

Bottom line is that we are improving year after year and so long as we keep moving forward on the ladder then I don't see any reason to panic.

If you had of told me on June 11th 2011 after losing by 61 points to North that we'd be knocking on the door of Finals and look to be finishing 9th or 10th I'd take that.

Gusty effort with miles and miles of heart.

Can't fault the players effort
They competed right to the end
Terrible conditions
Oh well 2014 started well but it went pear shaped
Tough decisions need to be made at the club

Can't fault the players effort
They competed right to the end
Terrible conditions
Oh well 2014 started well but it went pear shaped
Tough decisions need to be made at the club
Like sack Bluey?

That's your answer for everything. Like living under the sea, It ain't gonna happen.

Sumner and Herbie don't look AFL standard. Every time the ball went near them, I held my breath, just don't inspire a lot of confidence. So happy to have Seb back, played well. Lynch and Bennell our best. What is wrong with Day, he just doesn't look anywhere near it at the moment. what do we do with him?

Overall not too disappointed, played with some ticker and had a crack, skills just weren't up to it.

Sumner and Herbie don't look AFL standard. Every time the ball went near them, I held my breath, just don't inspire a lot of confidence. So happy to have Seb back, played well. Lynch and Bennell our best. What is wrong with Day, he just doesn't look anywhere near it at the moment. what do we do with him?

Overall not too disappointed, played with some ticker and had a crack, skills just weren't up to it.
I wasn't at the game but Herbert looked okay on tele today, a few errors but it's early days, set up the Lynch soccer goal which was nice

Sumner is a super spud

It always sucks having a loss, but good to see you supporters seeing the upside of the game.
Loved the intensity your boys bought to the game. Almost would have been worth you having the win just so the GC can see they can win tough, gritty games without Gaz on the park.
Well played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the Board unlike many Suns posters haven't got their heads buried in the sand
2015 has already started
tick tock tick tock

It always sucks having a loss, but good to see you supporters seeing the upside of the game.
Loved the intensity your boys bought to the game. Almost would have been worth you having the win just so the GC can see they can win tough, gritty games without Gaz on the park.
Well played.
You can't complain too much about a close game against quality opposition. :)

Shocking run of injuries during the game but still far too many passengers.

We had 11 players with single figure possession totals. Port had 3.

Always going to be hard to win a game when half your team is hardly getting a kick. We are just lucky that we are being carried by our better players that keep us in the game, but unfortunately they are starting to burn out from the load.

Third game for Herbert. Still very much learning.

Sumner looks like a shadow of the player he was last year. Looks lost.
A few times he looked like he was in two ways as to what space he should be covering

He appears just as panicked with the football as he did weeks ago, drops sitters, never seems to win the ball

I struggle to see the upside

I'm still on the way home from the game, but I'm going to watch the replay as soon as it's up.

Sumner and Day were complete morons on the field today. Besides them, the rest of the boys did a good job.

Can someone update me on the injuries during the game? Couldn't see much, but I'm assuming Dixon came off. Martin looked sore too.

I'm still on the way home from the game, but I'm going to watch the replay as soon as it's up.

Sumner and Day were complete morons on the field today. Besides them, the rest of the boys did a good job.

Can someone update me on the injuries during the game? Couldn't see much, but I'm assuming Dixon came off. Martin looked sore too.
Dixon, Martin, Stanley and Gorringe as well apparently

All I learnt from today is my wet weather gear has a hole and that Matty Shaw and Aaron Hall's stocks must be super low if they can't get a game ahead of Day and Sumner.Seriously, those 2 guys must have compromising photos of the selection committee.
Makes me wonder whether they're taking a break until next round. Knowing Hall and Shaw and their playstyle, they probably would have injured themselves today lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Review SUNS 47 v Port 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Back