Universal Love Suns Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jacked up is definitely the word.....

I just got details for my 2025 M'ship.

Last yr I paid $199 (incl watch AFL)......this year it will be $289 or 45% increase......

wondering if I should ditch "watch AFL" and just use many of the free streaming sites

Mine gone up about $8 but I’m cancelling aflw membership so will save $50

Just checked further and it appears last yr, I paid $60 for o/s supporter and $139 for "watchAFL" and next yr it's $229........so there's the increase.....

might need to use other streaming sites.......

I’m sure you can’t get Kayo but I’m pretty sure their yearly membership has gone up $100. Inflation everywhere

Jacked up is definitely the word.....

I just got details for my 2025 M'ship.

Last yr I paid $199 (incl watch AFL)......this year it will be $289 or 45% increase......

wondering if I should ditch "watch AFL" and just use many of the free streaming sites
Just use bosscast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Work out the cost per game. It is reasonable when you break it down given the increased cost to the club for things to run match day such as buses, police, security, staff, food etc. the club can’t keep absorbing costs

That's tempting but I do like my reserved seats and I'll probably die a continuous Foundation member I guess
It's weird to think the boys could possibly die at 100 and be 100 year members!!!!

Noooo! Please don’t die 😢

That's tempting but I do like my reserved seats and I'll probably die a continuous Foundation member I guess
It's weird to think the boys could possibly die at 100 and be 100 year members!!!!
This year I upgraded all tickets to reserved seats (South side, 2nd level) for like $10-15. Every time the club sent me an offer. I loved the reserved seats, sitting between Suns fans. Great view. It was fun :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Suns Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back