NFL Super Bowl LVIII - Kansas City vs San Francisco - Mon 12/2 @10:30AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

SBLVIII_Logo_800x500-8f16504983.jpg

If Charlie Curnow could play half as well as May in finals you'd be a happy man.
Lol!

Dont make me watch last seasons final again against you pretenders to knock you out in straight sets!

If you had Charlie Curnow you frauds would be 3 time premiership stars. Instead Bailey girls dress Fritsch holds your hopes and a drug ****ed ranga in the middle.

Lol!

Dont make me watch last seasons final again against you pretenders to knock you out in straight sets!

If you had Charlie Curnow you frauds would be 3 time premiership stars. Instead Bailey girls dress Fritsch hilds your hopes and a drug ****ed ranga in the middle.
We have enough forwards who do nothing in big games, dont need another.

Refs were letting everything post snap go all game till OT. if anything the 9ers got the only lucky flag.

The real luck of the game was the Chiefs fumbling and recovering so many times...meanwhile, the Chiefs make the recovery off a deflected punt off the gunners foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have enough forwards who do nothing in big games, dont need another.
Besides a Covid year you have a whole list of players that do nothing in big finals.

The real luck of the game was the Chiefs fumbling and recovering so many times...meanwhile, the Chiefs make the recovery off a deflected punt off the gunners foot.
That was the turning point. would love to hear if McCloud called poison or whatever word they use and if the other dude ignored it or didnt hear.

I don’t know a lot about religion, but I’m convinced that God doesn’t care about sport, and he’s certainly not favouring certain teams above others based on… what? Who prays the hardest?
Are you a Tassie fan? Because a Tassie Devils fan would say just that.

Just sayin'.

Then again, the Moorabbin Saints havent really gotten much love from up top either.

Mahomes getting the SB MVP based on name and being a QB only.

Chris Jones did more
The other QB only threw for one and caught one 😇

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Super Bowl LVIII - Kansas City vs San Francisco - Mon 12/2 @10:30AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back