re cat

Premiership Player
May 14, 2007
2 hrs from KP
AFL Club
Geelong
The smell in the air is footy season:heart:

Time for Super Coach and Dream Team again.:thumbsu:

So put your dignity on the line, in Tonycam's case, what little hair he has left:eek:

Have started a league for both if interested let me know.

Hi Guys couldnt find a Supercoach section to ask question so i thought i would ask here

How is Marcus Drum going and will he play this year

I think he was one of the bargain trades and getting him out of freo will do him the world of good

What are your thoughts

I was in "Geelong BF Div 2" last year, and would be keen to go again!

Finished 3,432 overall, so plenty of room for improvement :)

I played off in the Geelong Div 1 GF last year in Supercoach, so i hope to remain in that league again this year.

I havent joined a BF Dreamteam league before so i dont have history to grade me, so im happy to be put in any league for Dream team

Team name for SC & DT 2010: The Tae BO OUTLAW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent! Hopefully there is some sort or promotion/relegation system based on last years result.

Maybe we could twist the clubs arm a little to get some prizes? maybe some merchandise for winners? Or a gfc membership?

I will definitely bring the el Chapmanitos into one of your leagues this year. I guess I'll wait for the kings to annouce stuff.

I'm up for Supercoach - I bombed in DIV 1 last year finishing an awful 37880th, putting me 33,039 places behind the previous years 4841st - OUCH!

I could definitely handle an easier division, top flight was brutal.:eek:

i'll be interested as to how the promotion/relegation works this year. hopefully the top flight in both comps will get a decent ranking!

Guys don't rush into creating leagues yet. We will be organising a structured competition (in line with the Dream Team, SuperCoach and club boards).

Just wanted a chance to beat the pants off Tonycam and Big Nasty. I know with my skills at this game and their lack of, that I will be ranked in higher SC and DT leagues.:p

oops how could I have forgotten Winty too

Just wanted a chance to beat the pants off Tonycam and Big Nasty. I know with my skills at this game and their lack of, that I will be ranked in higher SC and DT leagues.:p

Dream on girl

Not a chance re cat. At the end of the year you will be putting my winning picture from the herald sun up on your fridge, and telling all your friends & family about how you shared a league with the great Big Nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back