Competitions SuperCoach 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't how to pm on this device but I'm still in. Please send me the code mate:thumbsu:
I've had four dilligent players shoot me a message - 13 to go!

If your name is being tagged here, can you shoot me a message to confirm your interest and I'll send you the league code. Not sure when the cutoff will be yet, but get in quick to secure your spot:
DIG , Blue Bloods , Magruder , deadoralive , Polo , huddler , lopylaa , Number19Tram , Blue__Balls , Squida25 , raymagoo , Kreuzin4aBluesin , Faz 2000

Didn't you find my team? How come I'm not in Div 2? Did I miss a PM or something?

I can't remember my 2014 ranking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, I reckon I've air-balled on a PM or something. What do you need me to do to get involved and ensure the Blues Division XYZ Supercoach squad dominates all comers?

Get in touch with slashin_velvet via PM if you haven't already done so. He'll then give you the league code.

With just over 1 week to go it's time to now sort people into divisions. Division 1 is as follows:

BF Carlton Div 1
Clunk
DIG
Blue Bloods
Magruder
deadoralive
Polo
Tidus
slashin_velvet - DIV 1 CAPTAIN
Derogue
huddler
GenuineMatchWinner
lopylaa
Number19Tram
Blue__Balls
Squida25
raymagoo
Kreuzin4aBluesin
Faz 2000

Thanks to slashin_velvet who has kindly agreed to be your Div 1 captain. Please get in touch with him ASAP to confirm you are still interested in participating this year and he'll provide you with the relevant league code.

Best of luck to everyone in Div 1.
Hey Jeremias, tried sending you a PM. I'll try again but confirming my place - Number19Tram - Thanks

Didn't get any notifications and looks like I've missed out on div 2 now but happy to go into div 3, can you pm me code please

Thanks

I believe im still waiting to hear from the following players:

deadoralive , huddler , Blue__Balls , Kreuzin4aBluesin

I have sent Deadoralive an email invite as his conversation widget thingo isnt working, but i cant confirm if he has signed up. I have 6 spots left - with 2 teams who i've only just sent the league code - so i expect they will sign up today.

If you wish to take part, we are running out of time, so can you please send me a message confirming you wish to take part and i will send you the league code.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions SuperCoach 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back