SuperCoach 2016: Vents & Regrets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milera to Ben Ken is an easy fix, I'll be doing that this week.

I bagged the shit out Barlow all preseason, then picked him.
Had Parker, Gray & Libba until less than a week ago when I 'upgraded' Libba to Rockliff.
I dumped Parker and swapped Gray for JPK.
Obviously it's only week one but very frustrating when that happens.
I won't 2000, but will score more than I did last year round 1.
You giving Milera the flick after only 1 game?

The hard part is BenKen will mostly likely ton up again, against Essendon, decisions :(

I finished on 2042 with Fyfe, Barlow, Pendles, Rocky, Stef, Montagna all underwhelming.

Timeline of a week 1 trainwreck

Thur: Martin (VC) - Tells self "NP, he has had bad weeks against Carlton before."
Sat: Gawn, Shaw and Ben Ken benched - Tells Self "Bit of bad luck with wrong rookie, it will get better"
No Ablett and a bunch of Essedon duds- Tells Self "Ok I missed out there and everybody has those essendon duds."
B.Crouch - Tells self "Gee this week is starting to not look great but it will pick up"
Papley benched and Pendles Tells self "It cant get any worse than this, still a chance of 2100 - 2200"
Sun: Fyfe Tells self "Ok if im lucky i will get to 2100, still have a couple of premos to go"
No Libba, Adams on bench and Wines Tells self "Going to be 400 behind after round 1, this was not the plan"
Rocky " **** this game, I thought is was ok at this"
Mon: Need Captian Danger to score 121 just to break 2000.

Funny thing is I look at team and probably only need to do 1 corrective trade. Have no injuries and have picked most of the decent rookies. Had a couple of things go right, but are going to be so far back after week 1.

Tells self "This is a marathon not a sprint"

Looking foward to holding up the rest of the ladder of Bigfooty Div 1 and all the crap that might come my way.
I have pretty much every one of those regrets too. Here's how I rose colour it:
Gawn dominated Mumford and scored 95. Put him against an easier ruckman and he will build on that.
Shaw had an uncharacteristically bad kicking night. But got masses of possessions.
Having Kennedy is a win.
Crouch had 20 possessions and 9 tackles, first game in 18 months. He will get better.
You have Papley, that's a win. No one would have played him.
Pendles will improve.
Fyfe too.
No Liber hurts. But the Dogs dominated heavily, and Liber's SC was heavily inflated from starting well and the game being over early. Didn't have much of a second half.
24 possessions, 12 contested, 7 clearances and a goal for Wines. Another week, that would easily be 100.
Rocky had a 71 DT point second half. If he does that in the first half, he scores a lot more. Brisbane won't play the Premiership favourites every week.

Hold your faith in Rocky. West Coast played keep ball for most of the game. Plus it didn't help that Champion Data only gave him 6 points for his second goal from a set shot.
Hearing that Rich injured his finger. Is there any concerns? Looked very good yesterday (although I missed the last qtr) and thought he was quite damaging with the ball. Was very surprised by his tackle numbers as well.

Hearing that Rich injured his finger. Is there any concerns? Looked very good yesterday (although I missed the last qtr) and thought he was quite damaging with the ball. Was very surprised by his tackle numbers as well.

Tom Rockliff received treatment on his arm during the game and was heavily iced afterwards and Daniel Rich was also sore after falling awkwardly on his wrist in the final quarter, but the Lions say both players will be fine.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...1/news-story/bfbd244af1406c5410cd62e20bcb3c47

You giving Milera the flick after only 1 game?

The hard part is BenKen will mostly likely ton up again, against Essendon, decisions :(

I finished on 2042 with Fyfe, Barlow, Pendles, Rocky, Stef, Montagna all underwhelming.
Yeh I think I'll bite the bullet because I want to do 2 trades in round 3.

We get it Jiska, you love beers :p

You have to if you support Melbourne though!

Sidenote: Go Dees but!!!
Beers? I'm a Melbourne Supporter. Red wine thanks.

Took skipper duties off fyfe just before lockout for danger, changed it back just in time so I had the captains score on sunday instead of monday. Not rational.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing Rioli.

I have SC Gold and can only see the top 1000 ranked teams. :rainbow:
Picture 11.png

That's DT

And this is SC

Picture 12.png

After investigating, it seems I have to completely stretch out my screen to the right as they are all indented out to the right for some stupid reason

The whole websites work fine instead of just this, maybe I have to upgrade my browser, but still, if the whole websites work fine, except this, then there's a problem with it

View attachment 229678

That's DT

And this is SC

View attachment 229680

After investigating, it seems I have to completely stretch out my screen to the right as they are all indented out to the right for some stupid reason

The whole websites work fine instead of just this, maybe I have to upgrade my browser, but still, if the whole websites work fine, except this, then there's a problem with it

This is what's annoying me. Cant even manually type in page 87 for example. It wont show any more than 10 pages for 100 teams per page view or 50 pages for 20 teams per page view etc.

crap.JPG

Wow, I never knew so many of you had vaginas!
Lol

I'm rapt I'm ranked over 40k better than this time last year

It's just a lucky dip at the end of the day, while making the right thought out moves over 23 weeks will improve our position.

Wish I had of strated Priddis/Ward over Fyfe as he doesn't look right and anyone else over Barlow after his crap score.

Early days though, not panicking yet...............

I'll do that after next week if they both score like sh1t again! LOL! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back