Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredibly bored this off-season and decided to give BBL SC a crack. Any tips on where to start? Strategies? Players to look out for?

Thanks in advance, anything helps!

Threw this together pretty quickly. Gave preference to Sixers and Heat players, but only if they're decent scorers and added a few Adelaide players ready for their double game in round 2. Had to include Finch as he's so ridiculously cheap, but generally avoided players from the national teams until I'm sure of their availability.

1635789507191.png

Stoin still not bowling, people avoiding him if he's not bowling?

Not sure if he'll get a game, but one hell of a player

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211119-071417_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-071417_Chrome.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injuries are insane

Squads not finalised

Seriously team selection for us will be last minute
Yeah definitely seems that way. A mate found a site with lists of injuries/inactive players for each team which has been super useful. I've now made several changes and landed with this

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 3.48.28 pm.png

The bench worries me in terms of cash generation
Yeah, im hoping a 42k wicket keeper gets added and then use the extra 20k to sure up the rest of my bench. I think i may drop Christian if i decide to strengthen my bench. Like you said though, teams will have to be decided at the very last minute so im sure my team will change a heap.

Also, are the stupid rules they brought in last season still part of the Big Bash or have they come to their senses? I thought the x factor was one of the worst rules...not just for the sake of fantasy either. I guess the power play rule ammendment wasn't too bad but i dont think it added as much strategy as they hoped it would.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Only 10 days left and I have NFI who's injured, who's in the country for game 1 and who's like to get selected.

Here's my guess work - subject to frantic trading 5 minutes before each of the Round 1 games

1637832207300.png

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Only 10 days left and I have NFI who's injured, who's in the country for game 1 and who's like to get selected.

Here's my guess work - subject to frantic trading 5 minutes before each of the Round 1 games

View attachment 1287311
Time to replace
All miss early
Finch
Harris
Abbott
Carey
Head

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back