Jeffrey

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2003
The Gambian Plains
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
Like everyone else I collected my Herald Sun Footy cards this year and logged onto web and made my supercoach team. But I just realised, what is to stop peeple lieing about which cards they have and picking players on computer that they dont have cards of?

Anyone know of this happening?
Maybe the cards should have a code number that you enter into supercaoch page?
I assume if you win a prize tey come to your house and check oyur crds?

What Rocky Rambo so eloquently inferred is that the Herald Sun footy cards are not a requirement in order to play Supercoach.

I hope you haven't limited yourself to those players that you had the cards of - because that would be a shame. You probably could have picked a better squad knowing that all players were available to you.

The rest of us are not lying awake at night in trepidation of the Herald Sun footy card police's imminent visit. I can guarantee some of us don't even have one card to boast of.

Like everyone else I collected my Herald Sun Footy cards this year and logged onto web and made my supercoach team. But I just realised, what is to stop peeple lieing about which cards they have and picking players on computer that they dont have cards of?

Tell me you're serious.

Please.

OMG.... that is hilarious!!!!

no wonder you have got players like kepler bradley and prestigiacomo in your team!!!!

haha. One of the all time greatest rookie mistakes ever!:)

What are these cards you're talking about? I've never heard of them. Where did you hear that these cards were involved in Super Coach? Or did you just assume?

Hope you had great cards!;)

What cards?

Is this guy serious?

I shouldn't be harsh, but that is amusing.

It would be funny if the team you picked so randomly was any good.

Hope you didn't get the Mark Coughlan card.

So Supercoach is not like team coach?

So i do not need to trade my buckley card to someone at work to replace him in my supercoach team?

So herald sun put out cards but they are seperate than supercoach?

I think my team is going to get a whole lot better now! :)
I think I wil ltrade out all my injured players this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(keeps a straight face)

You do not need any cards of any kind to play Super Coach or Dream Team.

You do not need any cards to play Team Coach, BUT if you intend to claim any prizes then YES you must have the cards. Which are available at all newsagents etc etc, oh and on ebay. I have megaloads if anyone wants any. ;)

So Supercoach is not like team coach?

So i do not need to trade my buckley card to someone at work to replace him in my supercoach team?

So herald sun put out cards but they are seperate than supercoach?

I think my team is going to get a whole lot better now! :)
I think I wil ltrade out all my injured players this week.
:cool: OK i think this guy is just trying to be an idiot...;)

Jeffrey, whether you are being serious or not in this thread.... You have just made my Monday afternoon!!! :thumbsu: Bloody brilliant!!!

Jeffrey i love ur backline mate lol... keep at it buddy at least ur having a crack:thumbsu:

Yeah, backline a bit shit still. Had th theory that if good midfielders take it out of middle, forwards kick goals then ball doesnt come down to backline often. Not working aswell as hpoped. Looked easier on the ad where the kids turned into footy cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back