Teams SuperCoach Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

And then it appears three blokes including the organiser were able to get in straight after the draft and pick starstudded teams from Free Agents. I hope you three enjoy yourselves competing for a pile of steaming excrement. What a shocker. WaynesWorld19 it's a shame you handed it over.
Apologies ...I understand it was a site failure on Draft Night ....gotta say, the Fantasy Board is also rife with Draft Night failures, again site / app issues ....so a lot of angst this year around Draft

IMO the Fantasy formats still have a lot of improvements to do to their products .... TBF NSWCROW runs a few Drafts, so he's very experienced & scrupulously fair

Have a read of this:

Last edited:
Heya folks, Draft Stars 1, the pre-eminent draft league here on BF SC, is one hour from the draft and desperate for players.

PM me for the league code in the next 45 minutes

Well, 2 of my 5 draft leagues have been locked including draft stars 1

One of my nrl drafts too

Despite repeated requests to sc admin, no reply whatsoever

WaynesWorld19 , might be a good idea to get someone else to admin next year :mad:

Last edited:
Been a while since there was any chat about Draft.

Getting close to the business end, just thought I'd share with Kent's how the pre-eminent draft competition in these parts is tracking Screenshot_20230716_210745_SuperCoach.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a while since there was any chat about Draft.

Getting close to the business end, just thought I'd share with Kent's how the pre-eminent draft competition in these parts is trackingView attachment 1740630
I actually make an effort to check mine every week. Having the worst luck in that draft this year.

We also have Div.2 still running.

Screenshot_20230716_220718_Chrome.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams SuperCoach Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back