Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick_savo

Premiership Player
Nov 8, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
He has an alright average but his last couple of weeks have been pretty average.
He only scored 53 this week and around 67 last week.
He had a great start to the season and has gone up in value.
I rekon he is at his peak now, and he will go down this week.
He was 200 dollars more expensive than Goodes last week, I am thinking of upgrading him to Goodes, What are people's thoughts?
Are you going to keep him?
Will Goodes improve?

He has an alright average but his last couple of weeks have been pretty average.
He was 200 dollars more expensive than Goodes last week, I am thinking of upgrading him to Goodes, What are people's thoughts?
Will Goodes improve?
Hes playing a lesser role in the midfield now with Lappin back and Power in good form. Only had 75% game time aswell so if a suitable trade comes up i might take it. Not convinced about Goodes yet though, i might give him one more week. Is almost playing the Bopwden role along the backline.

I will be able to pick up Stanton for him, but then I wont be able to upgrade Brennan, thoughts? I couldn't get anyone worth it for Brennan anyway, I rekon he will pick up, Should I do Rischitelli for Stanton

It depends, I was hoping O'Keefe to go dwn around 28k so I could get him but he got like 152, Ill see who I can get for him before I decide

Will Goodes improve?
Yeah Savo, Rischitelli's hurting me too. I can see myself trying to fit around five trades into the two available this week!

for reasons above i traded Risc last week for Peter Bell. He only really had that one massive game in rd 2, apart from that has been quite mediocre. Goodes is also a decent option but i'm looking at getting him for Rodan.

Im thinking about trading Ellis for a rookie to make some cash, then upgrade Brennan to Chapman, then upgrade Rischitelli or is that too many trades, I have 14 left at the moment

Im thinking about trading Ellis for a rookie to make some cash, then upgrade Brennan to Chapman, then upgrade Rischitelli or is that too many trades, I have 14 left at the moment
Yeah, but which ones this week and which ones next?

This week - Ellis for Rookie

Next week - Brennan for Chapman
- Rischitelli for (Ill see how much money I have)

Thoughts?

yeah i agree

its time to go.... micheal rischitelli

but whats the chance he scores 130 odd against essendon

it wont be the first time it has happend to me LOL

yeah i agree

its time to go.... micheal rischitelli

but whats the chance he scores 130 odd against essendon

it wont be the first time it has happend to me LOL
Thats the exact reason i might hold onto him.

Whats Goodes' break even for SC next week?

The trades i want this week are:

Monfries for Riewoldt
Riggio for Smith

Then maybe next week Riska for Goodes.

And any news on Pettard playing next week???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ask me again next year.. This is my first year playing SC and was only talked into joining a league two weeks in. :p

Let me give you one hint (and I don't mean to sound like a jerk). Don't listen to all the folks telling you that having money in the bank means anything. It is only good for how you use it because it's not making you any points. It is like being in a stock market game and feeling good about the money you have in your christmas club account.

Let me give you one hint (and I don't mean to sound like a jerk). Don't listen to all the folks telling you that having money in the bank means anything. It is only good for how you use it because it's not making you any points. It is like being in a stock market game and feeling good about the money you have in your christmas club account.

Mate i'm not an idiot. Have been playing DT for a while and i know how it goes.

For what it's worth, i have the money because i wanted to make two huge upgrades this week, but with Goddard out i will make one this week and one next week.

Just did Selwood out for Cross, next week will bring in Bartel for Gibbs.

ended up trading rischitelli for goodes

i could have had any midfielder from shaun burgoyne down

but i decided to get on goodes now

could be a masterstroke could be a very stupid move only time will tell

and am very well insured with 113,000 in the bank seeing how i only have 8 trades left :(

ended up trading rischitelli for goodes

i could have had any midfielder from shaun burgoyne down

but i decided to get on goodes now

could be a masterstroke could be a very stupid move only time will tell

and am very well insured with 113,000 in the bank seeing how i only have 8 trades left :(

Why trade so early :eek:

Anything could happen this week. Players pull up sore, injuries at training.

Crazy move :eek:

I'm getting pretty frustrated with Rischitelli as of late, he hasn't been as consistent as I'd like (probably got my hopes up too much with his early season form). Though, I think I'll stick it out with him for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back