Stats & History *SUPERSEDED* Baghdad/BigFooty Bandits/Bombers - Club History *SUPERSEDED*

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha it's not even a quarter done yet! But the main page can be put into your team thread for the Rookies to suss.

All good, the one before was in the middle of the Seasons and I'm a bit like Hate when it comes to formatting.
I'll definitely put a compact version of this on the team thread and put a link to it, thanks mate, really great work.

You're welcome for the club after I saved it with the name change, and the recruitment of a whole swag of players. We'd have been dead if it wasn't for me, I took a break mid-season and came back to see we had 2 players. It was a sinking ship.
Thank god none of this has ever happened again HaroLad. :D

9780439654647-007_p01_286x316.jpg

Holy shit this is a lot of work.

Also can I get a picture from my 3rd in the EKA please?

Also I think HaroLad mad the all sweet FA in season 21 didn't you?
I honestly couldn't tell you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not serious are you?

Um, last I checked I won TWO ALFs trying to drag Baghdad into relevancy, and tried to get us through the Bombers drug saga when we were being avoided by Rookies due to the stigma.

Im more Bomber than you'll ever be.

You're not serious are you?
iBeng is without a doubt the best Full Forward the club has ever had.
Um, last I checked I won TWO ALFs trying to drag Baghdad into relevancy, and tried to get us through the Bombers drug saga when we were being avoided by Rookies due to the stigma.

Im more Bomber than you'll ever be.
215 goals from 70 games... Unheard of.

iBeng is without a doubt the best Full Forward the club has ever had.

215 goals from 70 games... Unheard of.
Not that it's decided by a random number simulator or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stats & History *SUPERSEDED* Baghdad/BigFooty Bandits/Bombers - Club History *SUPERSEDED*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back