Surely the most important event is fogdog apologising to his followers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. But this thread will attract the worst.
Perhaps your club has conditioned you to expect the worst? ;)

Forget the HTB as a representative of what people in the real world think. It's attracted the worst from both sides of the discussion.

Anyone seen Daytripper around lately? I don't think there was anyone that got more things wrong than he.

Good question. Let's wrap this up

I tell you what will happen.

Nobody will be suspended, nobody senior will resign.

The story will be forgotten as soon as footy starts next week - its even starting to shrink back into its shell now going by the make up of both the HUN and The Age today.

No one will be suspended:
Hird: 1 YEAR
Corcoran: 4 MONTHS

Nobody senior will resign:
Robson: Gone
Evans: Gone

The story will be forgotten in a week: (statement made 9 February 2013)
Date of Punishment for Essendon: 27 August 2013

I think the constant references to Fogdog on this forum are disgraceful.

His only objective is to pass on mail as he sees it to Essendon fans, never to gain some sort of revered status. He has been right about so many things in the past. There's no doubt he shared the clubs optimism at times of a better result.

Some of the personal vitriol towards him is just ridiculous.

If you shout something from the rooftops, you need to wear the flak if it turns out you got it wrong.

Much like Rory pulled everyone in saying Hird would be charged with Hexeralin use, Chief. Making a thread mocking him too?

Fog got it wrong, Don't see what this has to do with the ASADA board, side from some fools who just believe everything on twitter. Cheap shot really IMO. Could pull out 1000 BF users who have made outlandish statements and leave them to hang in public, poor form for playing the ball not the man, IMO.

Much like Rory pulled everyone in saying Hird would be charged with Hexeralin use, Chief. Making a thread mocking him too?
Someone else beat me to it at the time.

Fog got it wrong, Don't see what this has to do with the ASADA board, side from some fools who just believe everything on twitter. Cheap shot really IMO. Could pull out 1000 BF users who have made outlandish statements and leave them to hang in public, poor form for playing the ball not the man, IMO.
I think the humour is in the number of people who took his word for everything. In true human style, someone got something right once and we hang on their every word after that. Future incorrect predictions are blamed on everything but the fact the person was only lucky the first time or only ever had one piece of inside info.

Now I am banned from following fogdog's Twitter account :( It appears he does not have a sense of humour.

I think the constant references to Fogdog on this forum are disgraceful.

His only objective is to pass on mail as he sees it to Essendon fans, never to gain some sort of revered status. He has been right about so many things in the past. There's no doubt he shared the clubs optimism at times of a better result.

Some of the personal vitriol towards him is just ridiculous.

Just sit back and think about that bolded part.....you're making about as much sense as the subject of this thread.

Someone else beat me to it at the time.

I think the humour is in the number of people who took his word for everything. In true human style, someone got something right once and we hang on their every word after that. Future incorrect predictions are blamed on everything but the fact the person was only lucky the first time or only ever had one piece of inside info.

Now I am banned from following fogdog's Twitter account :(

Sure, and I hated seeing people make a post/thread with everything he said. I do follow him, but I think making a post here with link to his twitter account, you're just incite all the haters to respond to him directly, do as you wish, but I think it's a cheap shot and very poor form. You might be able to control what is posted on this site, but you've just opened an avenue for people to abuse him directly. Sure via the online world of twitter. I just don't agree with this type of thread and think it's merely here to mock or incite hate.

I sat through most of this, while keeping to everything positive I could keeping an open mind to the negative side. ASADA's report, and their full report as of now too. Admit it doesn't look all that great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, and I hated seeing people make a post/thread with everything he said. I do follow him, but I think making a post here with link to his twitter account,
It's his public Twitter account and the first thing that appears on Google when you search "fogdog essendon".

There is no secret revealed here.

However, we have had our fun and I'll close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back