Survey for those who use deoderant (Important!)

Remove this Banner Ad

BW

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Chelsea
Hey everyone this is the 2nd part of my business survey, Same as the after shave but deoderant, which should be easier to respond to than after shave as not too many girls use it ;) I only need 5 more. And could responses be as detailed as possible that would be sweet. Thanks.

1) What is your favourite brand of deoderant ? (sample: lynx africa. If you could say the brand and the flavour that would be sweet.)

2) Why do you use this brand? (sample answer: easy to use, feels good on skin, price, packaging, smell etc.)

3) Why is it popular? (sample: a quality product, price, awareness, ads etc.)

4) How did you become aware of this product? (sample: ads, word of mouth etc.)

5) What do you like/dislike about the product? (sample: price, usability, reliability, safe on skin, smell etc.)

6) What do you like dislike about there promotional campaign (ie. ads on tv, papers, billboards etc.)?

7) Is the price of the product reasonable/unreasonable? What is the price?

8) Who are there major competitors?

9) From a scale of 1 to 10 where do you rate the product?

1) What is your favourite brand of deoderant ? (sample: lynx africa. If you could say the brand and the flavour that would be sweet.) Rexona Sport

2) Why do you use this brand? (sample answer: easy to use, feels good on skin, price, packaging, smell etc.) Stops me from sweating

Smells good
4) How did you become aware of this product? (sample: ads, word of mouth etc.) I have used it since seeing it on an ad

5) What do you like/dislike about the product? (sample: price, usability, reliability, safe on skin, smell etc.)
Smell isn't that strong. I hate stinky products
6) What do you like dislike about there promotional campaign (ie. ads on tv, papers, billboards etc.)?
On tv too often
7) Is the price of the product reasonable/unreasonable? What is the price? Reasonable $4.95 it is a great price

8) Who are there major competitors? Fa and Fresh (both of those stink to much)

9) From a scale of 1 to 10 where do you rate the product? 10

Originally posted by blueworms
Hey everyone this is the 2nd part of my business survey, Same as the after shave but deoderant, which should be easier to respond to than after shave as not too many girls use it ;) I only need 5 more. And could responses be as detailed as possible that would be sweet. Thanks.

Here you Go

1) What is your favourite brand of deoderant ? Dove roll on and Impulse spray ICO

2) Why do you use this brand? They Work

3) Why is it popular? This will prbably sound dumb but you know you can rely on it. Also it's good value.

4) How did you become aware of this product? Tv and just by trying new things

5) What do you like/dislike about the product? It has a good smell. It's not over powering. It's not cheap but it's not too much either.

6) What do you like dislike about there promotional campaign? I like some of the impulse ads. The Dove ads are cute.

7) Is the price of the product reasonable/unreasonable? What is the price? Very REasonable about $4.85 for roll on and about $3.80 for the spray.

8) Who are there major competitors? Australis and probably rexona and companies like that.

9) From a scale of 1 to 10 where do you rate the product? 9 - 10

I hope that helps

1) What is your favourite brand of deoderant ? (sample: lynx africa. If you could say the brand and the flavour that would be sweet.) Cool Charm roll on.

2) Why do you use this brand? (sample answer: easy to use, feels good on skin, price, packaging, smell etc.) It's cheap, it smells nice (like talcum powder) and actually worrks.

3) Why is it popular? (sample: a quality product, price, awareness, ads etc.) I don't know if it's popular, but if it is, I'd imagine for the reasons I just listed.

4) How did you become aware of this product? (sample: ads, word of mouth etc.) Found it on the supermarket shelf.

5) What do you like/dislike about the product? (sample: price, usability, reliability, safe on skin, smell etc.) I like the smell, it's very mild. It's also not really wet like some roll ons (the ones that stop you smelling, but still leave wet patches under your arms.)

6) What do you like dislike about there promotional campaign (ie. ads on tv, papers, billboards etc.)? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a promotional campaign.

7) Is the price of the product reasonable/unreasonable? What is the price? I think it's about $3.00 or so, which is very good.

8) Who are there major competitors? I'd imagine it would be Mum and Impulse Roll On.

9) From a scale of 1 to 10 where do you rate the product? 10

1) What is your favourite brand of deoderant ? (sample: lynx africa. If you could say the brand and the flavour that would be sweet.) Roll on - Rexona 24 Hour Intensive (Oxgyen) and body spray - Impulse. At the moment I am using Oxygen - Air, Alive and ICO.

2) Why do you use this brand? (sample answer: easy to use, feels good on skin, price, packaging, smell etc.) Roll on - it works?! Body spray - I LOVE the smell.

3) Why is it popular? (sample: a quality product, price, awareness, ads etc.) huge advertising campaigns

4) How did you become aware of this product? (sample: ads, word of mouth etc.) huge advertising campaigns :D

5) What do you like/dislike about the product? (sample: price, usability, reliability, safe on skin, smell etc.) It's cheap - only about $4 a pop I think. I love Impulse cuz there is such a variety and they are just yummy :p

6) What do you like dislike about there promotional campaign (ie. ads on tv, papers, billboards etc.)? I love the topless guys in the Rexona ads :p um, and yeah Impulse ads are always fun to watch.

7) Is the price of the product reasonable/unreasonable? What is the price? Said above. $4 - I think this is reasonable!

8) Who are there major competitors? Impulse...err probably Australis. But nothing really competes against Impulse! And Rexona...well, my friends tend to use Mum/Fa/Dove.

9) From a scale of 1 to 10 where do you rate the product? Roll on - 9, Impulse - 10.

1) What is your favourite brand of deoderant ?

Two favourites would be:
1) Rexona - For Men
2) Gillette - Cool Wave

2) Why do you use this brand? (sample answer: easy to use, feels good on skin, price, packaging, smell etc.)

They smell good...they keep me dry.

I dunno if they are popular or not

4) How did you become aware of this product? (sample: ads, word of mouth etc.)

Went to the shops, decided to buy a new deodorant so i chose those two and liked them more than the other deodorants ive used

I like the smell and the fact they keep me dry all day.

Dunno if they have a campaign

7) Is the price of the product reasonable/unreasonable? What is the price?

Price was reasonable. Cant remember the price.

8) Who are there major competitors?

Wouldnt have a clue!

9) From a scale of 1 to 10 where do you rate the product?
Rexona For Men - 9
Gillette Cool Wave - 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Survey for those who use deoderant (Important!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back