FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

Aside from 26 days or whatever, what else has happened?
It doesn't sound like there's anything new or overly horrific, just that it'll be as advantage heavy as recent seasons have been.

No Edge though thankfully.

Is it def only 26 days?
If this is the case I hope it is only for this season then back to the normal 39 hereafter.

I am a little worried the show might get "preachy" if that makes sense, I hope this is not the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it def only 26 days?
If this is the case I hope it is only for this season then back to the normal 39 hereafter.

I am a little worried the show might get "preachy" if that makes sense, I hope this is not the case.

Yes definitely only 26 days. I assume it will be the same for Season 42 also as that is being filmed in the same batch. If I had to guess I would think they might increase the number of days in subsequent seasons once covid issues are reduced, but maybe not to the full 39 days.

26 days is interesting, with still the same number of players. I wonder how many episodes that would translate into - the recent seasons felt sometimes rushed in how much they packed in.

26 days is interesting, with still the same number of players. I wonder how many episodes that would translate into - the recent seasons felt sometimes rushed in how much they packed in.
I think they still plan to have the same number of episodes, but they're able to cut out a lot of fluff that wasn't normally included anyway with fewer days off.

I think they still plan to have the same number of episodes, but they're able to cut out a lot of fluff that wasn't normally included anyway with fewer days off.

Same number of episodes would be good. It felt like a lot of gameplay in recent seasons hasn’t made the edit. Also there are some seasons where it’s say the 6th or 7th episode in, and a player is shown from from a tribe that hasn’t had much to do so far and it feels like that’s the first time I’ve seen them or heard their name.

Maybe this upcoming one will benefit from a bit more breathing room in episodes.

42 will also be 26 days.

I know the cast had to do a two week quarantine when they arrived in Fiji so hopefully it's just due to that and when everything is back to normal it'll go back to 39.

Apparently a lot of the cast were disappointed when they found out it was 26 days.

42 will also be 26 days.

I know the cast had to do a two week quarantine when they arrived in Fiji so hopefully it's just due to that and when everything is back to normal it'll go back to 39.

Apparently a lot of the cast were disappointed when they found out it was 26 days.
Perhaps there will be some double elimination TCs?

Anyone else hooked on Survivor South Africa (or should I say, the South African Survivor)? Seasons 6, 7 and 8 on 10Play - just binged all of season 6. Stays very true to the original US version of the show, all the way down to a final 2 at final tribal. Thankfully nothing like the Australian abomination. The SA franchise has a great host who gives Probst a run for his money, and none of the ridiculous twists and make-it-up-as-they-go-masterchefisms our local one forced upon us.

Just wish they also had seasons 1-5, as we'd devour them too.

Anyone else hooked on Survivor South Africa (or should I say, the South African Survivor)? Seasons 6, 7 and 8 on 10Play - just binged all of season 6. Stays very true to the original US version of the show, all the way down to a final 2 at final tribal. Thankfully nothing like the Australian abomination. The SA franchise has a great host who gives Probst a run for his money, and none of the ridiculous twists and make-it-up-as-they-go-masterchefisms our local one forced upon us.

Dunno about it being nothing like the Australian version given in the latest episode one player could have conceivably picked up three hidden immunity idols.

Search youtube. We watched all of S5 there last year and other seasons were uploaded by the same user.

Dunno about it being nothing like the Australian version given in the latest episode one player could have conceivably picked up three hidden immunity idols.
You've caught me out of position there, I'm only just starting S7. I'll be disappointed if it starts to bring in too much of the Australian tomfoolery.

Search youtube. We watched all of S5 there last year and other seasons were uploaded by the same user.
Ripper, thanks. I'll try to track it down.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

Back