• U (I'm a millennial)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You (I'm Gen X)

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • U(I'm Gen X)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it just me, or was Survivor advertised as being on tonight? I know my IQ said it was recording it but I just checked and it recorded a repeat of that pommy car show, not survivor at all. Although it said it was recording survivor. I'm so confused.

I got the same, those peanuts smelling their own fumes, it was all wrong. I hope we haven't missed one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does Brett have/what has he done to warrant being your 3rd favourite to win?
To be clear, I think he has no chance of winning, this is just ignoring edit.

I think there's a very good chance of a Bret/Hannah/Adam or a Bret/Hannah/Ken final 3, and I think he could easily get Chris, Sunday, Zeke, Jay, Will and that's at worst a tie.

So just going off game and not edit

Adam $2.40
David $4
Brett $5
Ken $5
Jay $11
Hannah $31

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't exactly know what you mean re: game vs edit. I presume you're saying that the editing of the show makes some look better than others. I'm unsure I'd have your "edit" favourite that short either way.

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't exactly know what you mean re: game vs edit. I presume you're saying that the editing of the show makes some look better than others. I'm unsure I'd have your "edit" favourite that short either way.
Yeah, that's pretty much spot on.

To use the easiest example, from how the game sits at the moment, I think Bret's actually in a good position to win, but, because they've chosen not to show us much of Bret throughout the game, it's pretty obvious he's not going to.

Yeah, that's pretty much spot on.

To use the easiest example, from how the game sits at the moment, I think Bret's actually in a good position to win, but, because they've chosen not to show us much of Bret throughout the game, it's pretty obvious he's not going to.

Nah, Bret's a nothing player unfortunately. I can't see any final 3 combination where he gets more than 1 vote (Sunday).

Nah, Bret's a nothing player unfortunately. I can't see any final 3 combination where he gets more than 1 vote (Sunday).
In any final 3 not including David or Jay, I think he definitely has Sunday, Chris, Michelle and Taylor, plus I think he's a very good shot at getting Zeke, Will and Jay.

Even though his strategy has only been shown sporadically, he's clearly been playing strategically, and he appears to be very well liked, and very well respected, which against people like Adam and Hannah gives him a huge advantage imo.

His path to the end is probably tougher than I originally imagined though on reflection.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: Millennials v Gen X

Back