FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any special reason why its a double?

Is it to watch a couple's relationship dissolve on worldwide TV?

Usually they have a double ep around this time. Usually it lines up with a boring and predictable boot that you get at this time, but it's generally just a 1 episode or 90 minute at most double. This is just 2 full episodes back to back which doesn't seem like they are low on footage and just getting them out of the way

I don't know but it's not unusual

I just went and checked my TV too and it says 8.30pm as well

I think your TV just hates you and wants to ruin your Thursday night

I dunno whether to like this post or not.

:D

:(

Is very weird, you'd think they'd still screen The Bach, they are almost at the end of the first run series. I'll just be ready to watch at 8.30pm and if I see those Big Bang idiots on my screen at that time..... ill punch my TV.

Is there any special reason why its a double?

Is it to watch a couple's relationship dissolve on worldwide TV?
They have one more episode than weeks this season and I assume they think last week's is the best to try and get the momentum from

Does strongly suggest the first of next weeks will be a fizzer otherwise they would've gone single this week then double then final you'd assume.

Haven't looked at the finale date but it could be to get the season finished before Christmas??

Think someone posted before (i asked the same question), final date is Thursday 18th. Suits me fine I go on holidays the 22nd would have missed it.

That's what you get for trying to watch TV legally in Australia.
Basically this. I still download it, even though most weeks I end up watching it at the same time it's on Go anyway. Just because I know it's only a matter of time until Ch 9 start to dick with it.

Well that, and no ads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually watch it after it has been played on tv here or the next morning.

There's nothing worse than watching tv when you're told to. Sometimes I want to watch something at 1am. Other times 2pm in the afternoon.

Prime time is some kind of sheep bullshit and I will not stand for it.

Watching it when it airs on TV makes it more of an event for me. I can't stand watching some crappy stream online

If you're talking quality, the downloads usually legitimately look better than it does on Go. Go runs at a shockingly low bit rate.

Watching it when it airs on TV makes it more of an event for me. I can't stand watching some crappy stream online

errrr, 720p is usually available from around 2pm not 9:30pm and IMO is better quality than GO.

Anyways enjoy your 2 hour ad soaked episode tomorrow while I enjoy my 1hr20 version

errrr, 720p is usually available from around 2pm not 9:30pm and IMO is better quality than GO.

Anyways enjoy your 2 hour ad soaked episode tomorrow while I enjoy my 1hr20 version

I will as I always do. Ads don't bother me at all. Like I said I prefer the event of Survivor nights "live" on the telly

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back