FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Drew goes down as one of the dumbest players ever?

Throwing a challenge is one of the dumbest things you can do. It rarely works out, and often it backfires horribly.

We've had some real winners so far this season though in the IQ stakes. We've had;
Val claim she has an idol and immediately throw up a huge target on her own back, then get voted out because she was too proud to reveal she doesn't actually have one.
Rocker get voted out with an idol in their pocket.
And now Drew voted out after he individually threw the challenge.

To be fair, it looked like they were a decent amount of time behind the other team when it got to the final throwing section of the challenge.
He did land 1 ring, while the other throwers did jack shit. So i think it was disguised alright. What i dont like is how jeff probst commentates and almost "outs" Drew for tanking the contest - almost as if Probst was privy to the information of Drews plan from watching recordings.

What i dont like is how jeff probst commentates and almost "outs" Drew for tanking the contest - almost as if Probst was privy to the information of Drews plan from watching recordings.
I'm almost certain that line was added in post. Didn't sound live or natural at all and had no reactions from any tribes.

I'm almost certain that line was added in post. Didn't sound live or natural at all and had no reactions from any tribes.
Yep, I just assume now that any line you don't see Jeff say is done in post. Same with ones done when you can just see Jeff and not the challenge.

So I've caught up now.

Jaclyn has some of the best legs seen for seasons. Just had to say it :p

Has been fairly boring so far with bad players just making bad moves and players that thought they would be big targets getting away with flying under the radar just by keeping quiet.

There are plenty of big physical threats in this game that seem to be just cruising through. I don't know all the names yet.

I think that the ladies are being given too much credit by some. There's no scheming going on. They just don't seem to be on the ball. It was easy to turn everybody against Drew because he just imploded. I think everybody knew he chucked the challenge and those accusations were edited out.

Rocker is an idiot for going home with an idol in his pocket. Only the worst players ever do that. If he couldn't sense the mood was turning against him he must be quite arrogant.

CBS has done it again casting airheads. Good for ratings I guess. Even when they supposedly cast "brains" they had J'Tia. I'm sure at this point they give an IQ test and you have to fail it to get on the show.

Hello? Guys? I post and everybody loses interest.

The scabby legs are so gross. Bugs must be a massive problem.

I must admit I almost forgot it was on tonight! :$

Lmao at the rice situation. What a bunch of ********* cant ration it out. Cant wait to see the negotiation with Jeff. Will be epic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the interesting players are getting voted out. Missy is a silly campaigner, Barbie and Ken are as boring bat shit. They've botched this season already, disappointing after such a good last two seasons.

Why would they have sided with Baylor and Missy? Would have voted a Missy out the second she came in and are all the rice

They said something along the lines of Baylor and Missy being untrustworthy but Dale and Kelley being too smart. Surely you would side with the more trustworthy people and knock them off down the road rather than playing week by week wondering when Baylor and Missy are going to backstab you.

really strange decision to Barbie and ken to knock out Kelly. What was Erin thinking? Shes already been backstabbed by Baylor once. Missy i can now see how shes been divorced 3 times. Just comes into camp and starts eating however much rice she wants, when its not been her home at all for 2 weeks. That just screams arrogance and inconsideration. I would have loved to see Dale blow up and pour all of his tribes remaining rice in the ocean and set fire to the shelter. If his tribe loses immunity he might as well do that.

Quite disappointed to see kelley go home. Theres not many very likeable characters left in this season already. Im hoping Wes wins it. The rest can get stuffed.

The whole season is just very dull. No players who keep the game exciting and are worth backing. Everyone is just meh. Disappointing season.

It seems to be coming down to the social game.

Missy and Baylor are really manipulative and they talked their way out of getting votes.

The whole season is just very dull. No players who keep the game exciting and are worth backing. Everyone is just meh. Disappointing season.
Yeah, first few eps were ok but this one was a bit yawn for me. Tribe swap was ok, and glad that Keith somehow survived that Tribal with his idol intact.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back