FFC + BBFC = BBFFC

All Australian
Jun 29, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Shelton Benjamin beat Rob Conway - fairly boring match with shelton hitting t-bone for the win
Cowboy **** ( cade and murdoch) beat Val Venis and Viscera - boring
TRish Beat Torrie- With a chick kick. Then Victoria came in and she hit the Stratusfaction.
Snitsky Beat Tajiri- Best of the bad matches, with snitsky kicking tajiri's head off, good sound.
HBK and Big Show beat Masters and CCC- when big show hit the chokeslam on CCC whilst HBK hit Sweet Chin Music on Masters
Kerwin White beat Eugene- WORST MATCH IVE EVER SEEN, Felt like throwing up.
HHH beat Ric Flair- both were awesome with HHH hitting the pedigree for the win. Both got really loud pops.
John Cena beat Kurt Angle- with F-U.

Overall, good show.
Only bad thing is that You knew all the title matches had to be won by the current holders because if they changed champs, everyone else around the world would be like WTF.

FFC + BBFC = BBFFC said:
Only bad thing is that You knew all the title matches had to be won by the current holders because if they changed champs, everyone else around the world would be like WTF.

I went to the wrestling back in the mid 80s at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. The Intercontinental Belt changed hands with Greg Valentine defeating Adrian Adonis.

Raskolnikov said:
I went to the wrestling back in the mid 80s at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. The Intercontinental Belt changed hands with Greg Valentine defeating Adrian Adonis.

yeh i think it is a bit different now

No he didn't.

Cena and Booker T were involved in a best of 5 series. where they would have 5 seperate matches spanning over a month or 2, and the wrestler with the most wins (so whoever gets to 3 first) wins the IC belt. One of these matches happened in Sydney.

As for the event, got me cheapo $40 tickets and was worth the money. Match of the night goes to Cena and Angle i'd give it 3.75 out of 5. HHH-Flair was a tad slow, but still a 3 star match. I thought Trevor Murdoch was entertaining, and so was Carlito.

Dissapointing that the only people that got on the mic was Garrison Cade and Val Venis.

Cleavy said:
Lance Cade, not Garrison anymore thankfully.
My bad. I still think Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak should have stayed a tag team and given a run with the titles. better then Trevor frikkin Murdoch...

Did anyone else hear what Harley Race said about Trevor? said he was "a tremendous talent", which means either Harley is getting very old and can't see too good, or there's a side of Murdoch we arn't seeing...

I can't understand how wrestling fans are so negative all the time

Shelton vs Conway was a good opener. I like Conway more and more and Benjamin always brings the goods

As for the snorefest that was Chavo vs Eugene, it was a snorefest thanks to the low attention span of the average wrestling fan. I thought it wasn't that bad, nowhere near a classic of course but ok.

I'll say this, when they did hook I"ll lay the claim that outside of Angle I think Eugene is the best wrestler on RAW. he was so smooth, everything was effortless, my dad who hasn't watched wrestling since the Jack Little days came along with me and a friend and he couldn't shut up about how smooth and effortless Eugene was and why was he playing that character.

As for Cade and Murdoch, they're a great old style tag team, with a logo and name and gimmick, fantastic.

WKB said:
I can't understand how wrestling fans are so negative all the time

Shelton vs Conway was a good opener. I like Conway more and more and Benjamin always brings the goods

As for the snorefest that was Chavo vs Eugene, it was a snorefest thanks to the low attention span of the average wrestling fan. I thought it wasn't that bad, nowhere near a classic of course but ok.

I'll say this, when they did hook I"ll lay the claim that outside of Angle I think Eugene is the best wrestler on RAW. he was so smooth, everything was effortless, my dad who hasn't watched wrestling since the Jack Little days came along with me and a friend and he couldn't shut up about how smooth and effortless Eugene was and why was he playing that character.

i love the capsicums for Cade and Murdoch, they're a great old style tag team, with a logo and name and gimmick, fantastic.

Boooooooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stegelator said:
No he didn't.

Cena and Booker T were involved in a best of 5 series. where they would have 5 seperate matches spanning over a month or 2, and the wrestler with the most wins (so whoever gets to 3 first) wins the IC belt. One of these matches happened in Sydney.

As for the event, got me cheapo $40 tickets and was worth the money. Match of the night goes to Cena and Angle i'd give it 3.75 out of 5. HHH-Flair was a tad slow, but still a 3 star match. I thought Trevor Murdoch was entertaining, and so was Carlito.

Dissapointing that the only people that got on the mic was Garrison Cade and Val Venis.

yeah i remember that happened, but i remember that bookter T or someone won the ic title at one of these events.. I think.. dont try and prove me wrong cos u probly will.. i think lol

The Eugene V Charvo match had it's highlight...

I don't want wrestling all that much anymore, but i went along to this event. I started watching WCW in the mid 90's and had to endure some terrible roles, but one i used to love was Charvo and Pepe (used to be a laugh).

So naturally enough when Eugene picked up the putter and started riding it like Charvo did Pepe, my brother and marked out massively. Dead set highlight of the match.

As for the rest, Show and HBK ruled the evening. Carlito is awesome and provided a good fall guy for that tag team, but Show and HBK dead set rock.

And Angel is still the best wrestler going round.

Also good to see a true living legend in Flair. For the first time, i actually got to WHOOO when it was appropriate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Survivor Series Tour Analysis - Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back