Swan rumour 3AW

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting a rumour that Swanny is playing in the ruck this week..... and he is also coming out with a do-it-yourself join the dots tattoo kit. True.

I laugh at the stupidity of anyone who believes this crap.

So a professional footballer, who has played the game since he was a little kid, and grew up around the game because his dad was also a professional footballer, now wants to leave the game 2 months after agreeing to a one year extension to a 3 year contract he signed last year.

Yeah, sure.:rolleyes:

I laugh at the stupidity of anyone who believes this crap.

So a professional footballer, who has played the game since he was a little kid, and grew up around the game because his dad was also a professional footballer, now wants to leave the game 2 months after agreeing to a one year extension to a 3 year contract he signed last year.

Yeah, sure.:rolleyes:
I missed that one. Do you have a link Mattys so I can add to the players contract status thread?

I missed that one. Do you have a link Mattys so I can add to the players contract status thread?
I actually can't find a link, but it was announced during one of our re-signings this year that Swan had added one more year to the end of the 3 year contract he signed mid way through 2011.

It's true.

The rift has come from the club's new jumper deal. Even though every player was asked for feedback, Swanny's pissed because his idea was to have a little pocket in the side for cheeseburgers so he could eat while he plays and play while he eats. The club was willing to offer a pocket for junior burgers with an incentive based cheeseburger deal further down the track, but apparently Fremantle have said they have shorts in development that can fit a whole happy meal, whilst also enhancing the crotchal area.

He's gaaaawn.

Sorry fellas, this one is true.
Malthouse was seen walking into Shitness Park with Daisy hanging onto to his leg yelling "Mick, Mick, take me with youuuuuuuuuuuuuu" The realisation that his mentor would not be back was just too much to bear. Daisy's off to join the tankers.

Gee there is a lot of crap on this forum sometimes.

It's ok to put an opinion forward everyone is entitled to that,but listening to rumours started on rumour files that are made up then they grow legs for goodness sake STOP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok here is some info for everyone,Gary Perrrrrrrrt on Sen the other day said Cloke will stay he has a great repore with the players and coaches and is comfortable at the Pies...............So take that.Now that is not a rumour fropm the rumour file but a fact from the fact file.

The amount of times I've heard this one... It's complete bulls**t.
hahahahahaha.. i also heard that Thomas, Toovey, Goldsack and O Brien are going to the blues..
The club already has Collingwood poison with G. Brown, Richo & Willow slowly turning that club into the new Richmond of the AFL. Heaps of promise but lots of dissapointment....o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan rumour 3AW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back