Media Sweet C.A Grant First Five Team Licences

Remove this Banner Ad

U9JZkjC.png
On a momentous day*, the Sweet C.A has granted its first five team licences to compete in Season 01.

Subject to player registration numbers closer to the season, additional opportunities will be given for team bids and expressions of interest.

The five team licences approved put forward well thought out team bids with a variety of Sweet FA stalwarts and newcomers jumping at the opportunity to be part of Sweet C.A history.

We look forward to the team captains revealing their club names, logos, grounds and leadership groups when they see fit.
However before these teams are revealed, please all raise a glass and thank yourselves. Without the interest and support gained thus far, we'd all be.... doing something else.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

* The momentous day is today, being the 16th of September 2024.

Last edited:

View attachment 2112725
On a momentous day*, the Sweet C.A has granted its first five team licences to compete in Season 01.

Subject to player registration numbers closer to the season, additional opportunities will be given for team bids and expressions of interest.

The five team licences approved put forward well thought out team bids with a variety of Sweet FA stalwarts and newcomers jumping at the opportunity to be part of Sweet C.A history.

We look forward to the team captains revealing their club names, logos, grounds and leadership groups when they see fit.
However before these teams are revealed, please all raise a glass and thank yourselves. Without the interest and support gained thus far, we'd all be.... doing something else.

tomorrow night stay tunned

View attachment 2112725

C’mon cats. Reveal the teams. I want to start making unhinged posts but there is nowhere suitable to do that.

C’mon cats. Reveal the teams. I want to start making unhinged posts but there is nowhere suitable to do that.
I feel by denying you your request to reveal the teams will result in unhinged posts regardless, so imma just gonna play this out and see where it takes us.

Last edited:
I feel by denying you your request to reveal the teams will result in unhinged posts regardless, so imma just gonna play this out and see where it takes us.
I resent the implication that I post in an unhinged fashion anywhere but the proper place to do so.

In this thread I remain relentlessly hinged

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet C.A Grant First Five Team Licences

Remove this Banner Ad

Back