Media Sweet C.A Grant First Five Team Licences

Remove this Banner Ad

You haven't even asked the team captains nicely yet.
If the team captains could reveal their teams pretty damn quickly so so we could get off the topic of concrete and poop, that'd be swell.

If the team captains could reveal their teams pretty damn quickly so so we could get off the topic of concrete and poop, that'd be swell.
That's the Western Stars for you

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

But that was our reveal!

You haven't even asked the team captains nicely yet.
I’m not very good at nicely, Bot. I’m not bad at demands and sometimes have a nice line in threats

It’s on the team captains to advertise their teams now. Bring the hype

U9JZkjC.png
Bring the hype.

That's the leagues advertising tagline sorted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be one in the same my little rabbit 🐰
No it wouldn't. A club holds the license to field a team. A team does not hold a license to field a club.

If there are 5 licenses, does this mean there are 5 clubs restricted to 5 teams or could one club enter more than than one team?

No it wouldn't. A club holds the license to field a team. A team does not hold a license to field a club.

If there are 5 licenses, does this mean there are 5 clubs restricted to 5 teams or could one club enter more than than one team?
You know very well exactly what it means my little rabbit 🐰

I've always enjoyed your pedantic irritable nature in small doses, but it is also generally your downfall.

You know very well exactly what it means my little rabbit 🐰

I've always enjoyed your pedantic irritable nature in small doses, but it is also generally your downfall.
I'm just not sure why an association is fielding team licenses. That's more of a league thing. Shouldn't an association work with clubs? This is messy!

I'm just not sure why an association is fielding team licenses. That's more of a league thing. Shouldn't an association work with clubs? This is messy!

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

cmon want to see the other teams get revealed
Very keen for a Western Stars vs [second team to be announced] exhibition game!

akkaps get out your whip and make this happen!

Is that the document that outlines how a club receives a license?
Oh my, no.

We've just been using simple logic, good spirits and respect during this process.

All concepts quite foreign to you, of course.

Oh my, no.

We've just been using simple logic, good spirits and respect during this process.

All concepts quite foreign to you, of course.
If you need tips on how to run a league, you know where to come find me. Speak soon ;).

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet C.A Grant First Five Team Licences

Remove this Banner Ad

Back