Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
LC5NuoY.png

Hi Sweet F.A,

We come to you live from the Sweet F.A HQ, where tonight we will be revealing the All-SFA squad for Season 24. It is an accolade and topic of discussion that is hotly debated in both the leagues committee, which is comprised of the clubs captains, as well as the public.

Tonight we will be celebrating (but mostly melts I expect, which is sad, please go elsewhere if all you're going to do is be a negative peanut all night) the players who have had a great impact on the league in Season 24 with both posting quality and on-field statistics. After a nomination process, the leagues committee room hosts a discussion which acts as guidance for the league Administrator who has the final say on the team - for those who are unaware of how this process works.

These players are the best of the best of this season. I am happy and confident that the right team has been selected and very happy with the input and discussion (melts) that have taken place to come to the final squad. There is always debate surrounding the team, and there is sure to be a few players who are unlucky to not make the team.

A new part to the All-SFA team this season is that we, with the help of fancyscum, Mount Buller Demons rookie who has done so much for the league already, have had both a All-SFA logo and team kit designed for everyone to look at.

Here they are:

6KbI9rx.png

Kit:

Szy4LBA.png

We thank him for these.

Good luck to all who are hopeful of being selected for either the first, or for second, third, fourth time and so on!

As a side note:

Yes, I have seen all the discussions on the process. It will be discussed. No need for the melts about that to be in here. Take a breather, celebrate those who make it in.

Doing this now so I don’t have to later.

**** the boys club, I’m retiring.
Wow just when I thought my All SFA captaincy would be the best thing to happen to me today

Fantastic work fancyscum

Meanwhile, early congrats to all that make the team and who are fully deserving of such accolades. Here's hoping there's no melts tonight but if so, here's some melts to help you out

58014663_v1_2D_Melts-Milk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Sweet F.A - All-SFA Squad - Season 24 - LIVE Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back