Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 38

Remove this Banner Ad

dino_67's sweet f.a page leads to a 404 not found FYI.

Not a big issue

Sorted! It will happen when a new player joins after I regenerate the list. I had probably regenerated it before Round 03 when they debuted.

Hi Hate . Please note TheGoatBaron is listed under three different spellings in the stats. Also that there doesn't seem to be a player to find a player starting with a number, via Players (I found 3KZ is Football via our Club page).
https://sweetfa.plus/players/search/3 However you're right, it's not mapped to the menu.

Hi Hate . Please note TheGoatBaron is listed under three different spellings in the stats. Also that there doesn't seem to be a player to find a player starting with a number, via Players (I found 3KZ is Football via our Club page).
If you can send me the different profiles and tell me the latest, I can merge them when I get a moment!

I think I decided not to add numbers to the menu to not clutter it, but if anyone has any design solutions, I’d be happy to consider them ~~

If you can send me the different profiles and tell me the latest, I can merge them when I get a moment!

I think I decided not to add numbers to the menu to not clutter it, but if anyone has any design solutions, I’d be happy to consider them ~~
Instead of:
  • !
  • #
  • |
As menu options, make them perhaps one link "#,$,@..." for all symbol characters.
And then you can do one link for "0-9..." to represent numbers.

Instead of:
  • !
  • #
  • |
As menu options, make them perhaps one link "#,$,@..." for all symbol characters.
And then you can do one link for "0-9..." to represent numbers.
Yes 1 for symbols (usually signified by "#") can do the trick, though that character is probably currently stolen by the actual "#" player in the database.
And I'll get back to you with profiles soon Hate ... just right now Clarkey has given me too much homework to do already :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated with the results of the Season 37 Mobbenfuhrer Medal and the awards given. Also added the Season 37 All-SFA side.

Congratulations to all those who picked up something and good luck to the two competing teams in the Grand Final!

Headless! What a dill I am.

Why did I ask for a summary of award winners in our team PM? Because I forgot this beautifully crafted piece of work by Hate exists, that's why!

How lucky the league is.

Last edited:
Headless! I what a dill am.

Why did I ask for a summary of award winners in our team PM? Because I forgot this beautifully crafted piece of work by Hate exists, that's why!

How lucky the league is.
I thought we were just building rapport!

Congratulations to Falconista on the beez! Most worth and much-deserved recognition for the quality contributions that come without fuss. I have updated Sweet F.A+ to reflect the victory and the entire vote count.
Great work Hate!!

Congratulations to Falconista on the beez! Most worth and much-deserved recognition for the quality contributions that come without fuss. I have updated Sweet F.A+ to reflect the victory and the entire vote count.
Doing the Lord's work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Back