Media Sweet FA Hall of Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Milestone threads are monotonous and boring. Congratulations to all nerds out there for playing fake games of simulated football, we respect you all for your time and dedication towards nothing. This should cover all bases yeah? Done ;)

Milestone threads are monotonous and boring. Congratulations to all nerds out there for playing fake games of simulated football, we respect you all for your time and dedication towards nothing. This should cover all bases yeah? Done ;)

Agreed

I hate all milestone threads.

Milestone threads are monotonous and boring.
But fixture threads...

giphy.gif

But fixture threads...

giphy.gif
Fixture threads are very enjoyable for me. I realised early on just how stupid the vast majority of all of you, particularly in the committee, really are. It was just a constant reaffirmation of how superior I am - not that I need it, but it’s always welcome.

Fixture threads are very enjoyable for me. I realised early on just how stupid the vast majority of all of you, particularly in the committee, really are. It was just a constant reaffirmation of how superior I am - not that I need it, but it’s always welcome.
Says the bloke who took 6 months to write a fixture. :$

Agreed

I hate all milestone threads.
I think as a thread, unless it's a MAJOR milestone to a significant player, it's better to just acknowledge the "achievement" in the relevant match thread.

"Media" has a far broader spectrum than just the same, rinse and repeat milestone threads.

Creativity is finite in most posters so milestone threads are the easy gateway so to speak.

Says the bloke who took 6 months to write a fixture. :$
Fixture blocks were completed in February, it took the Committee near on 6 months to realise that they wanted an entirely new fixture format than what they had asked for and spent all their time deliberating about what heritage round is :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think this thread will !
To be fair knowing Mobbs he likely ORDERED his team not to make him a thread…he’s very bossy you know.
Luckily I’m not on his team tho and I never listen to him anyway 🤗

To be fair knowing Mobbs he likely ORDERED his team not to make him a thread…he’s very bossy you know.
Luckily I’m not on his team tho and I never listen to him anyway 🤗
Not true. My team just knows my heart. I even congratulated myself early in the match thread and got away with it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet FA Hall of Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Back