Remove this Banner Ad

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/oly...s-furious-over-conditions-20120709-21rzp.html

July last year, they were whinging about not being paid enough, despite getting more tax payer funding than any other sport. Today they stand as a deplorable rabble, wasting the opportunities handed to them on partying and prescription drugs. Instead this funding could of been used to teach children how to swim and get physically active, or put into other sports to assist their development. For shame, swimmming Australia.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/oly...s-furious-over-conditions-20120709-21rzp.html

July last year, they were whinging about not being paid enough, despite getting more tax payer funding than any other sport. Today they stand as a deplorable rabble, wasting the opportunities handed to them on partying and prescription drugs. Instead this funding could of been used to teach children how to swim and get physically active, or put into other sports to assist their development. For shame, swimmming Australia.

As stated in the report there was no leadership and such which points the finger at the senior members of the team such as Trickett, Rice and company who seemed to be there on a Contiki trip rather than representing the country in a sport. Clean them out of the sport and things might improve.

As stated in the report there was no leadership and such which points the finger at the senior members of the team such as Trickett, Rice and company who seemed to be there on a Contiki trip rather than representing the country in a sport. Clean them out of the sport and things might improve.

Coaching structure seems to have broken down to - how was the head coach supposedly not aware of anything happening??? A complete mess!

Rice was balls deep in Kobe Bryant and most likely the rest of the Dreamteam to give a dman about her team mates. The arrogance amongst many of the swimmers is disgusting. I feel dorry for the others who tried theur heart out, tried to prepare as best they can but were undermined by these f*ckwits.

Who knows what was involved in that initiation... Tax payers paid for them to be there, and they act like typical spoilt private school flamers. Hope they get reemed.

Should withdraw their taxpayer funding and throw it at mental health if they want to f$5k about. Same with any swimmer that rocks up looking like Porky Pig

fat-swimmer.jpg

"but she's a real woman!"

image name is fat-swimmer.jpg :D:thumbsu:

Should withdraw their taxpayer funding and throw it at mental health if they want to f$5k about. Same with any swimmer that rocks up looking like Porky Pig

fat-swimmer.jpg

Some went for the dream team, some went for the burgers and chips

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fat-swimmer.jpg

Trolling? Or just unknowingly being a completely ignorant twat?

F**k me this thread is the dictionary definition of Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Doorknocking and staying up to 10.30.

Oh, the humanity.:confused:

Why would you believe thats all it was when these blokes have denied doing anything for months and their version of events and times are not matching the girls that have come forward. I watched the whole press conference live and found it hard to believe what Sullivan was saying and when pressed on some points by the media he got very defensive, very quickly. Imagine team members of an AFL side doing this in the week leading up to a Grand Final. It would not been blown off as just some young blokes having a laugh.

Trolling? Or just unknowingly being a completely ignorant twat?

F**k me this thread is the dictionary definition of Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Interesting retort. Ignorant of what precisely? This I'd like to hear.

My guess is that either you are a fat female or your wife has packed it on after getting married and you are touchy about it.

Let me repeat myself, in London Leisel Jones was fat. The sole reason for me caring about that is that I work hard and have a percentage of my wage taken from me and given to these f*ckwits to indulge in their hobbies. If Leisel Jones had any decency at all she would have rocked up to London in the proper condition so that taxpayer money wasn't wasted.

This is fat:

764166-120725-leisel-jones.jpg

This is fat:

4154138-3x2-940x627.jpg

This is an Olympic athlete in the proper condition:

leisel-jones-1.jpg

Given the amount of money spent on making their swimsuits "aerodynamic" (cbf finding the proper term) as possible I wonder if they calculated the drag generated by a gunt, bat-wings and a big arse?

Thanks for coming.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Swimming Australia: For shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Back