Rumour Switta

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely he wouldn’t be thinking of leaving if he hadn’t already found a team that was keen to get him?

With two years left on his contract, we would rightly ask for a first round pick and I don’t think any team would pay that so he most definitely will be staying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that’s the case do you play him and clubs see him constantly break down or do we play Simpson.

Reckon Simpson offers just as much and if he doesn’t yet..won’t take him long.

With Simpson, potentially Baker next year and the likes of Delean in the magoos. Maybe he thinks it’s best he slips into North/Hawks etc
he will be 28 at start of next season

Cooper looks like he could take that role from next year and then we could keep Sturt as well if he remains fit for the rest of the year and puts some good games together in either the Wafl or for Freo. If it is in our benefit, it wouldn't be the end of the world. He always looks one game away from injury. It will just be how it is blown up by the media that is the big issue
If the rumour is true then may also play a part in keeping Sturt on, if it's currently leaning otherwise.

On RMX2001 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve heard that himself and Lachie Schultz weren’t exactly best friends off the field…

I’ve heard that himself and Lachie Schultz weren’t exactly best friends off the field…

Not sure if you're joking or not, but the video posted above has him literally saying Schultz was his favourite teammate. Maybe he wants to reunite with him at Collingwood. :eek:

Not sure if you're joking or not, but the video posted above has him literally saying Schultz was his favourite teammate. Maybe he wants to reunite with him at Collingwood. :eek:
It was a throwaway comment on the purple reign podcast one day. Might have been the brisbane game.
They are in the rooms after the games and it sounded like they heard it somewhere there.

I have no idea if this rumour is true or not, but it would certainly explain our interest in Baker, they play a very similar role. Perhaps Switta told the club early enough we could actually plan for a replacement and frame the conversation the way we want to. Something along the lines of…. “Baker is a strong leader and someone we’ve been tracking for a few years now, when the opportunity arose to secure his services we were delighted. Switowski has expressed a desire to return to Victory for family reasons but was happy to see out his contract, it was mutually agreed that we could facilitate this trade and at the same time strengthen our list.”

Baker is far superior to Switta let’s be honest.

Switta and Future 2nd for Baker. Richmond will ask for a 1st but I feel cause he’s ooc it could get done.
Give them the choice, our future 2nd or saints current second with a 3rd coming back our way. I am assuming we play finals this year so our F2 is something in the 30s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back