Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2000
Gold Coast, QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox (MLB)
Please be gentle! :(

Great win. I remember looking at your forward line in the Herald today and I saw, "Hall, Davis, O'Loughlin, Sheinder" etc and remember becoming very frightened.

Great 3rd quarter by the Swans. Just totally overrun.

Well done Swans. Won my respect.

Underrated by many.

And FF,Grayham etc: even Walls said tonight "Put your money on Goodes for the Brownlow!" :eek: :D

Ever thought of running "how to lose gracefully" classes for some of the B & W's?

YES!!!!!

Great comeback there pies..had me scared..but NICK DAVIS..oh how romantic!!

:D :D :D

THE PIES FOR THIS YEARS FLAG?/?? pfftt :eek: :p

Originally posted by Fred
Ever thought of running "how to lose gracefully" classes for some of the B & W's?

Of course they'll be graceful when they get beat, or will go missing as usual. Nick would of been the first one giving it to Swans fans if the Pies had of won though.

Originally posted by The Fireman
Nick, you cant be Collingwood, you are humble.

He's a saint in denial. Cross over and see the light.

Originally posted by Ed Scissorhands
Of course they'll be graceful when they get beat,

Well that's a good thing isn't it?

or will go missing as usual.

Make up your mind then. You can only back one horse in a three horse race mate. Good losers, bad losers or dissappearing acts?

Nick would of been the first one giving it to Swans fans if the Pies had of won though. [/B]

I think Nicks track record speaks for itself. Care to back that crap up with any facts?

Another question - you got anything to offer this board except relentless Collingwood trolling?

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN
Please be gentle! :(

Great win. I remember looking at your forward line in the Herald today and I saw, "Hall, Davis, O'Loughlin, Sheinder" etc and remember becoming very frightened.

Great 3rd quarter by the Swans. Just totally overrun.

Underrated by many.

And FF,Grayham etc: even Walls said tonight "Put your money on Goodes for the Brownlow!" :eek: :D

You're a class act Nick.
:)

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN

Cheers Nick - truly a scholar and a gentleman.

Tarrant had me worried for a minute - he did EXACTLY the same thing last year, thankfully this time we had a big enough buffer to absorb it. I was expecting a comeback though, it's so hard to keep a footy side down for 100% of the game.

I'll take the win - and look ahead to next week. Brisbane at the SCG.....

Originally posted by mantis
NO because he has problems, anyway he will be gone soon enough.

Mmm. Don't get me wrong, I got no problem with a bit of **** stirring - it's all part of the fun. But seriously, this dudes contributing nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Goo
Mmm. Don't get me wrong, I got no problem with a bit of **** stirring - it's all part of the fun. But seriously, this dudes contributing nothing.

Exactly, the reason he has been banned many times before, total moron.

Awesome win...had me scared ****less in the last...

Who siad Sampi over Schnieder?

Proved once gain tonight how much class that boys got...and pace...I didn't know someone that chubby could move like that!!

Give it to em Nick!!

far too good for us tonight. abysmal - but due mainly to sydney playing so well and being prepared to actually work back into defence. as for us however, lazy and slow. 1999 all over again with the others look on to see bucks and rocca do all the work. congrats swannies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney fans...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back