Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless, your club is the poo poo. The players like to eat the poo. They eat the poo then put it on footballs and kick the poo ball.You are a poo ball club. You are all bad. Except Heeney, he's pretty good.

This is still the best post I've read on bigfooty.

Just looked at the ladder and was genuinely surprised... Every time I've watched the Lions this year they've looked like a huge pile of sh*t. Congrats on somehow managing to get to the top 4... I mean, Port & Essendon absolutely sh*tting the bed has helped... But you should be super happy your rabble of a club has made it so far.

Joel Embiid Good Job GIF

Just looked at the ladder and was genuinely surprised... Every time I've watched the Lions this year they've looked like a huge pile of sh*t. Congrats on somehow managing to get to the top 4... I mean, Port & Essendon absolutely sh*tting the bed has helped... But you should be super happy your rabble of a club has made it so far.

Joel Embiid Good Job GIF

It's not even August yet let alone September.....

What a pissweak club, proud about being July Premiers......

It's amazing that we were able to beat Richmond though.

Sydney is so pissweak they don't even have any promising youf

Sydney house prices are so fckn high because the city has the mighty Swans!! Everyone with any cash want to live there... Force out some plebs, meh - so be it.

Sydney house prices are so fckn high because the city has the mighty Swans!! Everyone with any cash want to live there... Force out some plebs, meh - so be it.

Get rid of negative gearing
Get rid of investment properties
Get rid of the Sydney Swans

I like your novel thinking to solve the housing crisis.

Get rid of negative gearing
Get rid of investment properties
Get rid of the Sydney Swans

I like your novel thinking to solve the housing crisis.
As an Accountant that lives in Adelaide... all of those are HORRIBLE ideas!!

Maybe if you made Brisvegas a more attractive option outside of raking up bikie drug debt then money might start to spread north?

As an Accountant that lives in Adelaide... all of those are HORRIBLE ideas!!

Maybe if you made Brisvegas a more attractive option outside of raking up bikie drug debt then money might start to spread north?

I'm sorry your life has turned out this way bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney is such a pissweak club it can’t handle a satire of heeney’s hostage ransom video.

tHe bL0odS KUlcHa

What a shame. Would've been even more hilarious if Tom Harley had done it, taking the piss out of his own player.

Force out the plebs hey.... like sending the accountants to Adelaide?
The old "you go for Sydney so must come from Sydney" line huh?

Who said I moved from Sydney?

Makes sense that you'd think in such basic terms... you also chose to support Brisbane.

The old "you go for Sydney so must come from Sydney" line huh?

Who said I moved from Sydney?

Makes sense that you'd think in such basic terms... you also chose to support Brisbane.

So in an alternate universe if things had fallen another way, you’d be a Port supporter and currently furiously posting angry posts about Kenny Hinkley in volume 11 of the sack Hinkley thread. What could have been!

So in an alternate universe if things had fallen another way, you’d be a Port supporter and currently furiously posting angry posts about Kenny Hinkley in volume 11 of the sack Hinkley thread. What could have been!
I grew up in Victoria... but, yes.

shudder

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back