Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard for them to do more than 1 thing at once too...

Rugby League GIF by NRL
Hey hey hey. Real cart before the horse areas here. Some of us have enough trouble doing even one thing at a time.

Too busy trying to save Northern Queenslanders from dying from crocodiles every three months!
Nah, gay marriage solved that problem. Roses blooming everywhere, the crocs can't find anyone in them.

Brisbane supporters just don't get AFL
Hi! It looks like you're trying to talk about the sport of Australian Rules Football, also known as Australian Football, Aussie Rules... or even Footy! You may have confused it with the Australian Football League (AFL), the premier organisation of the sport. Easy mistake for a newcomer to make! Have a great day and I hope you continue to enjoy our great indigenous sport.

Hey hey hey. Real cart before the horse areas here. Some of us have enough trouble doing even one thing at a time.
You should try driving in Adelaide... It's a whole other world down here where road laws don't exist, indicators are only for aggressively pushing in & you could be pelted with various belongings from another vehicle at any point.

Fun times.

So in an alternate universe if things had fallen another way, you’d be a Port supporter and currently furiously posting angry posts about Kenny Hinkley in volume 11 of the sack Hinkley thread. What could have been!
I think what GotTheGoodes is trying to say is that he was a supporter of that pissweak VFL team called south… um …. Something. They were pissweak too. So pissweak that the VFL rightfully exiled them. A completely different situation to the beautiful marriage of the Brisbane Bears and The Fitzroy Lions.

I think what GotTheGoodes is trying to say is that he was a supporter of that pissweak VFL team called south… um …. Something. They were pissweak too. So pissweak that the VFL rightfully exiled them. A completely different situation to the beautiful marriage of the Brisbane Bears and The Fitzroy Lions.
Yes, I think I remember the Fitzroy banner...

Wined & Dined by North
Courted by Brisbane,
Happily Married by the AFL

You should try driving in Adelaide... It's a whole other world down here where road laws don't exist, indicators are only for aggressively pushing in & you could be pelted with various belongings from another vehicle at any point.

Fun times.
The thing that shocked me about driving in Adelaide is how slow the speed limits everywhere are.

Pick on any Sydney scum you want but LEAVE GotTheGoodes ALONE! He's my fragile pissweak friend :(
Yeah but he is a Swamprat!!

I am a Roy... I thought I could've shared that special bond with you all?? I wanna be that fragile pissweak friend

In fact, if any of you at all would all like to have a bit of fun and play in the SFA, the Roys are the team to join...

Register your interest and ask any questions here ;)

Last edited:
Yeah but he is a Swamprat!!

I am a Roy... I thought I could've shared that special bond with you all?? I wanna be that fragile pissweak friend

In fact, if any of you at all would all like to have a bit of fun and play in the SFA, the Roys are the team to join...

Register your interest and ask any questions here ;)

Bruh, do you even know who I am?

Ant Bear please educate this guy trying to recruit me to the Roys...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi! It looks like you're trying to talk about the sport of Australian Rules Football, also known as Australian Football, Aussie Rules... or even Footy! You may have confused it with the Australian Football League (AFL), the premier organisation of the sport. Easy mistake for a newcomer to make! Have a great day and I hope you continue to enjoy our great indigenous sport.

Your banter is bad and you should feel bad.

futurama whatever GIF

The Swans are playing a powerhouse side and get relegated to 1:10pm on a Sunday.

Must be no NRL on and the AFL think it will draw a bigger TV audience in Sydney??

The Swans are playing a powerhouse side and get relegated to 1:10pm on a Sunday.

Must be no NRL on and the AFL think it will draw a bigger TV audience in Sydney??

Nah the AFL is trying to cash in on the fact that the NRL was in Las Vegas several months ago.

It's only AFL if it comes from the state of Victoria, otherwise it's just sparkling football

Swans are so pissweak a I had a great uncle play for them and win a b&f with them and still none of the family supports them
If he played for the Swans I wouldn't so much call him a great uncle but at best an adequate uncle. Mediocre uncle is also acceptable.

Bruh, do you even know who I am?

Ant Bear please educate this guy trying to recruit me to the Roys...
Did you just give Ed_Gein the do-you-no-who-I-am's?

:winkv1:

Eddie, my good man Nunez is NOT a Roy. He may be a Vagabond and a Fugitive, and a dual Mobbs Medallist, but he is most definitely NOT a Swiftie

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back