Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans resting Mills and Rowbottom.

They don't want to play their full team this week knowing they will lose.

Rather have a few excuses so when we meet in finals they give themselves a false sense of security.

I hear they made themselves unavailable after they found out Charlie's appeal was successful. Too scared of his spear tackle

No we don't have sex with potato fritters in Queensland. Each to their own though if that is something you do down in NSW. Let a thousand potato fritter and new south welshmen blossoms bloom as far as I'm concerned. But I won't be spending any time on it because every 3 months a person is ripped to shreds by a crocodile in North Queensland.
Hahaha... the old "no u"... the ultimate form of banter sataris.

I thought we were talking about fritters in that "other thread" ........ gets confusing around here !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we don't have sex with potato fritters in Queensland. Each to their own though if that is something you do down in NSW. Let a thousand potato fritter and new south welshmen blossoms bloom as far as I'm concerned. But I won't be spending any time on it because every 3 months a person is ripped to shreds by a crocodile in North Queensland.

I just assumed that 50% of the population in Queensland are Pauline Hanson clones.

50% is when you have half of something. So to use an example Queenslanders should understand, if you have two sisters but you only want to date 50% of them, you'll be dating 1!

I once visited the intellectual heart of Queensland.

Noosa

and I can tell you that numbers are considered witchcraft, and few could walk and talk at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back