Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

So when you were trying to call us spuds, you spud-ed up your attempt?

Piss weak right there.

Are you like, the piss weak version of pulpdriver?

There was a handsome queenslander.

I was trying to segway this into talking about spuds.

You know like most of your team.
Segue.

Unless you're riding around like a w***er on a two wheeled twatmobile. In which case, it's still wrong but I can understand that behaviour from a Swans supporter.

Segue.

Unless you're riding around like a w***er on a two wheeled twatmobile. In which case, it's still wrong but I can understand that behaviour from a Swans supporter.

I actually also wanted to talk about segways.

I once visited the intellectual heart of Queensland.

Noosa

and I can tell you that numbers are considered witchcraft, and few could walk and talk at the same time.

So you never did any good in the nightclubs, then?

As usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to give it to Sydney they had a good plan. Get their dodgy mates to suspend Charlie so he couldn’t kick that goal in the last and they would’ve won. Just a shame for them the good guys won in the end and he didn’t get suspended

If they don’t win it’s because of issues that only confront them like injuries, perceived umpire mistreatment and that the other team are cheat flogs.
Just put this in the review thread - same interchanges as us. Sure they lost good players, but we have best 22 out as well.

So being tired contributing to loss - piss weak excuse. Swans should stick to umpiring being biased I think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240721_194518_Footy Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20240721_194518_Footy Live.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
When I saw the amount of zinc spread on the swans faces pre game I knew they were piss weak.

It’s almost as bad as Geelong buying 20L drums of baby oil to spread pre game

Have you seen buddy's arms?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back