Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Knowing you Queenslanders, it would all be well done steaks...
God, has my father cooked for you too?

My condolences.

This beats the previous highlight of the thread where Chief decided to split it in two and half a dozen Swans fans jumped on having complete meltdowns because the initial context had disappeared.
And meanwhile their other fan was watching NRL. Says it all really. Piss weak.

The way I see it, either Sydney win or Brisbane lose, only two outcomes.

Well yes OF COURSE, if you live in the past.

Here, in the future, we are celebrating the Mighty Lions' victory with our 27th rendition of the club song.

That's another great thing about steak....it can travel through time.

Aged steaks people.....you taste a bite, and remember things from the day it was put down to age. Incredible.

There's really nothing steak can't do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown color is back to earth with a dash of wholesomeness thrown in. In many Western cultures, the color brown has taken back its original meaning of earthy. It's used to depict sustainability, health, nurturing, and dependability.

Since red is the color of blood, it has historically been associated with sacrifice, danger, and courage. Modern surveys in Europe and the United States show red is also the color most commonly associated with heat, activity, passion, sexuality, anger, love, and joy.

All good qualities to have for brown, but while Lachie Neale is planting a tree while running around a field with a group of kids the Swans will giving it our all with courage and sacrifice and beating you earthy hippies.

At least the Lions send out doctors & physios when our players have dislocations.

Piss weak.

Swans players are tough. We don't need no university educated know it alls who tell us what to do with our own bodies. People who believe in modern "medicine" are cuck left wing snowflakes.

I mean, let's look at reality.

Tony Lockett.

Greatest goal scorer in the history of the game.

Best remembered for kicking a lousy point.

Hopeless.

I mean, let's look at reality.

Tony Lockett.

Greatest goal scorer in the history of the game.

Best remembered for kicking a lousy point.

Hopeless.

I mean, I won't quote myself.

But it's like taking Phar Lap or Makybe Diva to the Albion Park trots.

Everyone would remember that.

But it would still be rubbish.

All good qualities to have for brown, but while Lachie Neale is planting a tree while running around a field with a group of kids the Swans will giving it our all with courage and sacrifice and beating you earthy hippies.

Pissweak cowards

Pissweak cowards

Takes extreme bravery to play an unknown and unlisted player. Morally courageous that.

Elixuh, allow me to add.....

How many fit players did Sydney finish with in Round 19 this year?

/hi5

Swans being benevolent and caring competitors. To make it even at your home ground, had to take away two players and hobble one onto one leg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back