Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought darcy's interview with *the weapon was going to air tonite, but now apparently delayed till wednesday nite to allow legal eagles to ? evaluate

No, it would've clashed with the 54th elimination round of Dancing with the Master Block Kitchen Rules. Not even The Weapon could take on such a ratings behemoth.

The bit I'm confused about is that Sir *jim has said all along that he has done nothing wrong and he can't wait for the truth to come out.

But he's really pissed off about some truths leaking out. Go figure.

It's a very complex situation.

Sadly, this Mr Hanke character was presumed to be some sort of PR/crisis management genius, when all along he only had to overcome the Federal Labor Party. Now that he has a halfway challenging opponent in the AFL, all his advice and guidance seems to be breath-takingly poor.

The bit I'm confused about is that Sir *jim has said all along that he has done nothing wrong and he can't wait for the truth to come out.

But he's really pissed off about some truths leaking out. Go figure.
Half truths and lies LTK.

Probably...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, this Mr Hanke character was presumed to be some sort of PR/crisis management genius, when all along he only had to overcome the Federal Labor Party. Now that he has a halfway challenging opponent in the AFL, all his advice and guidance seems to be breath-takingly poor.

Even better, he had the job of selling WorkChoices.

Liz Lukin had the job of destroying WorkChoices.

Now, tell me which of those you'd want one representing you.

Wow - having a crack at Fishardin!! Be very careful - his son's are taught to attack at any fun being made about them or the *essendon football club. You are really rolling the dice with the girl guides joke.

He be fair, irrespective of who it was, i think that is about the seriousness of anyone making threads on a place like this, harmless,

Barrett goes smack.

Basically says Hird is happy to blame everyone else, the media, the afl, the medicos etc, but how about standing up and taking a portion of the blame on the club.

This circus is the making of the *essendon football club and not anyone else.

Hey little guinea pig.

AOD-9604 aiding the recovery of soft tissue injury and assisting muscle growth?

22 yo, hamstring tear? Zaharakis have hamstring issues in last year's pre-season?

art-353-svDRUGDECEIT-300x0.jpg

Expedite the recovery process? Can we expedite the hanging of *hird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back