Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

The way he talks about his group is like he has been there for 4-5 years and is able to just give them a whack, nay a beat down, and for them to be able to take it constructively.

I’m just disappointed I didn’t get do see any of that Red dog, tongue out devil horn shit. Dickhead.

Took McKay’s contract off us, got us pick 2, allowed Chom to blossom, all while talking up the superior organisation that shadows anything North is doing.

Sound up. Language warning :D

Lols at bloke yelling frauds
That bloke thinks they are shit?

jurassic park deal with it GIF

"Paddy do something with ya horse c***!" ??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Couldn't make out the name, but he definitely said " Do something with your massive horse ****"

In a flurry of insults that was flying around you'd be pretty happy with that directed you.🤣

Got to love the favours those shit, horse **** frauds have done us this year.

Took McGoo allowing us to upgrade with Comben and add Duursma to the list and then probably the biggest favour of all was getting Goldstein to move, so we could allow Big X to flourish.

Thanks campaigners! Enjoy mediocrity forever with list killer Bard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to be that guy, but... this mob are still half a chance to somehow be in the 8 after the end of the round - if Dees, Dogs & Hawks all lose.

Have you seen who they've got to play. They might struggle to win another game. Freo, Suns ans Swans in Melbourne then finished with Brisbane away

He actually is one of the very few that see the bombers for what they are and for what Scott is.

But Brad's got an 8 year plan and I'm sure year 9 is him enjoying his millions in retirement.

Not the worst 8 yr plan I've heard about tbh.
Very generous take on the Dapster.

Where is the lad btw?

After skiting about sitting in the top 4, he was warned to take a photograph because it wouldn't last.

And it didn't.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back