Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

And Mary was a virgin!
Now I can't be certain but I'm not sure if the Christians all agree on that. Being a good Catholic boy, I obviously know that that bit's true, but I have a feeling the proddy dogs might disagree, because for some reason they seem to have it in for our Holy Mother, the blessed virgin.

Now I can't be certain but I'm not sure if the Christians all agree on that. Being a good Catholic boy, I obviously know that that bit's true, but I have a feeling the proddy dogs might disagree, because for some reason they seem to have it in for our Holy Mother, the blessed virgin.

I never had a Mor(t)decai pegged as a Catholic.

shovel digging GIF by Hunter Gatherer

One of the more interesting comments on * CEO was that it is difficult to understand how a person could lead two organisations with such conflicting values. Sort of sums it up for me.
We all constantly interact with people that have different values. Under most circumstances it genuinely isn't that hard not to impose them on others. I'm sure NAB had it's own list of explicitly explained values that he agreed to act by.

We all constantly interact with people that have different values. Under most circumstances it genuinely isn't that hard not to impose them on others. I'm sure NAB had it's own list of explicitly explained values that he agreed to act by.
True - this is such a difficult area. But when you are the head of two organisations with such differing values there is conflict coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even the kiddie fiddlers are jumping off * now. LOL.

Even the kiddie fiddlers are jumping off * now. LOL.

But Gerard Risdale will be forgiven by God when he repents whilst being given his last rites.

Wowwee..

Not in a million years could we have predicted that Clarko would be announced as coach then a race allegation from 14 years ago would surface straight after, so we’ve had some poor luck.. but these muppets just keep throwing themselves in front of the bus again, and again, and again..

Bravo *scum, bravo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back