Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Suppose a decade of being surrounded by yes men, followed by a job with the AFL wouldn't result in any level of introspection.

Hasn't learned a thing.

May the good times roll on, magoo will be stinking it up there for years 😄😄😄😄
They’ve all woken up to the real magoo - he doesn’t handle pressure well and will fold.
I predict he’ll pick up a mysterious injury during the week and miss

My favourite bit is Brad Scott salty about the AFL and uncertainty around what is a dangerous tackle - the bloke literally worked for them and contributed nothing positive in that space but is now completely offended about their inability to resolve issues. It is comical to be annoyed at an organisation that you happily took a payday from and perpetuated these issues.

mr magoo GIF

To be fair, the * thread on Magoo, is full of Magoo posters as well

My fave so far

“Last night was an aberration”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would seem a few are realising what the good judges have known for years.
Magoo, he be no good.

In saying that him and 36 yr old Goldy suit B Scott.

I look fwd to the day hes sacked again. To * credit they won't lick his arse like we did .
Mid 2026 at the latest
8 year plan :tearsofjoy:

It would seem a few are realising what the good judges have known for years.
Magoo, he be no good.

In saying that him and 36 yr old Goldy suit B Scott.

I look fwd to the day hes sacked again. To * credit they won't lick his arse like we did .
Mid 2026 at the latest
Do you think he'll show up on the footy show the next day wearing a black and red polo shirt?

Could there be a more Brad loss?
From pre-emptively whinging about the umps mid-week, to getting 6? goals from frees and being in multiple positions to go on to a comfortable victory and still losing, in the last minute (of course), to then blaming execution instead of structure in the post match presser.... it's just, triggering.
You conceded 8 unanswered goals in 20 minutes .... that's all down to execution?
I mean - what would we know?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back