Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Voss just sounds like a flog when he talks. I reckon he doesn’t actually sound like that, its like he’s trying to lower his voice deliberately
He plonked himself down next to me at the MCG when we played the final H&A in 1996 against Richmond. He actually seemed to be a decent enough bloke. He spoke to us all and continually gave his opinion on the tactics and on the way the game was being played in general. He didn't understand the open forward line (Pagan's paddock) at all, even when it was working and we were scoring goals. In fact, as much as I don't know a lot about footy tactics, I felt he was a bit of a dope with his barracking (for Richmond) and the way he saw the match playing out. He had a massive fat for Justin Charles. Anyway, I had one earbud in, listening to ABC radio and when Tim bloody Lane didn't give Corey any votes, it left Voss clear as the ABC Footballer of the Year winner, so I spoiled it for him by letting him know.

And PS: IDGAS about GWS losing, but I didn't want to see sydney win another game (ever).

In a similar way to how Victorians had to bunker down for the storms, Brisbane will need to get ready for the umpiring avalanche coming with the last "Big 4" side needing assistance.

God speed Brions.
I'm hoping for a lightning strike, an earthquake and maybe a nuclear accident at the GABBA. Or all three.

He plonked himself down next to me at the MCG when we played the final H&A in 1996 against Richmond. He actually seemed to be a decent enough bloke. He spoke to us all and continually gave his opinion on the tactics and on the way the game was being played in general. He didn't understand the open forward line (Pagan's paddock) at all, even when it was working and we were scoring goals. In fact, as much as I don't know a lot about footy tactics, I felt he was a bit of a dope with his barracking (for Richmond) and the way he saw the match playing out. He had a massive fat for Justin Charles. Anyway, I had one earbud in, listening to ABC radio and when Tim bloody Lane didn't give Corey any votes, it left Voss clear as the ABC Footballer of the Year winner, so I spoiled it for him by letting him know.

And PS: IDGAS about GWS losing, but I didn't want to see sydney win another game (ever).

Wat was this? Did he turn up to give a chat to your Little League team?

Ha ha ha... Has Magoo secretly substituted himself for his brother?
kissing homer simpson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back