Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

I have two work colleagues who support * but are genuinely likeable good blokes.

So all year I have been banging on how their percentage is a true reflection of where they're at and that the tumble down the ladder will happen soon.

They get it but up until a few weeks ago believe that Bard was doing a good job.
They now see it lol

I dont think the * board is going to cop his bullshit for too long. Or maybe they will to save their jobs.
Dedoro has conned them into keeping him there for decades so it shouldn't be too hard for Bard to do the same.
The current president doesn't strike me as that bright and looks like a fool.

So I think they are in trouble.
Bard will play the all powerful coteries like a fiddle. He'll be there for a while

I heard that, Daniel Hoyle on SEN - Mackay is personally below the league average for one on one contests, as are a couple of his colleagues, and the team defence is worse than it was last year. Music to my ears.

Ha that's unlike you to be happy with others misery :p But oh yeah , I was the same, and I hope it continues. Ben is a millionaire which ever this goes. So he's going to be fine.

But Ess & General B Scott I await the next instalment. He won me over with his " resultist " comment. I now use that in my job.

And with very good mail, I'll say it again, Magoo is " uncoachable" and I can only imagine the excuses he's coming up with after his efforts last week. And other weeks, he is not a guy you build your backline around, oh "".

And oh boy Mr Beatson would not have either brothers at the Swan. ""

Just been reading some of the Bummers posts and going by what they are saying:

Their season is over for making finals but they are still in development stage.
Goldy needs to be dropped again and doesnt come back unless absolutely needed.
Brads preaching the same ol same ol and they want to hear something different.
McKay cost them 2 goals on the weekend and the game...

l so needed a laugh.... :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

Just been reading some of the Bummers posts and going by what they are saying:

Their season is over for making finals but they are still in development stage.
Goldy needs to be dropped again and doesnt come back unless absolutely needed.
Brads preaching the same ol same ol and they want to hear something different.
McKay cost them 2 goals on the weekend and the game...

l so needed a laugh.... :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:
So blame all the North rejects? Sorry Goldie couldn't help myself.

Last edited:
Review in Bard's office.

Putting The Open GIF by Northern Ireland

Nice To Meet You Call Me GIF by TLC
Sales Working GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ten years of Brad Scott sucking the life out of your club is appealing in one sense, but over that time he will have pocketed 10 to 15 million which ought to be a crime, even if the victim is *
Definitely a crime. NMFC should also report him at the same time.

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 82 Obtaining financial advantage by deception​

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 82​

Obtaining financial advantage by deception

(1) A person who by any deception dishonestly obtains for himself or another any financial advantage is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to level 5 imprisonment (10 years maximum).

(2) For purposes of this section deception has the same meaning as in section 81.

They'll all secretly be barracking for us today ! 🤣🤣🤣
They’re always secretly barracking for us Houj.

The smaller club who over history has always fought above its weight class, has always been innovative, who always gets punched down on by the ‘bigger’ clubs and AFL when it comes to fixtures, zones and compensation.

We’re like a brash Jack Russell fighting off a pack of Rottweiler’s constantly trying to move in on their turf.

Our supporters are mentally tougher, smarter, better looking and smell much better than theirs.

They want to be us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back