Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

I was having a pretty rough day today. A lot of shit happened that wouldn't if more people cared about others. HOWEVER, I randomly decided to check the ladder and saw that Essendon are six points out of the 8 when I thought they were only four. It gave me a similar feeling to the one you get when you unexpectedly find a $50 note in your pocket and it made me smile. Thanks Essendon.
Hope you’re ok.

If ya not first, ya last. It dont matter. You slurp up that mediocrity. You come here talking smack and being a righteous clown.. now you come here trying to save face, you’re a **** wit and your club is shit. No finals for you after sitting second and the afl media talking up a big 4 finals series. You would have lapped that up, wouldn’t you?

yeah but your club is shit too :)

You're way over the top. When you say every single thing a person has done is wrong then you clearly aren't judging things properly.
Hey check out our ladder position over the last 5 seasons. It’s no coincidence that we have experienced the worst win / loss record over a 100 game stretch in VFL / AFL history. And this was under this Drongo’s guidance as Football Manager and then as List Manager. Oh by the way why was he demoted? It is there staring you in the face. The truth is out there. :stern look

Hey check out our ladder position over the last 5 seasons. It’s no coincidence that we have experienced the worst win / loss record over a 100 game stretch in VFL / AFL history. And this was under this Drongo’s guidance as Football Manager and then as List Manager. Oh by the way why was he demoted? It is there staring you in the face. The truth is out there. :stern look
I don't think its that simple. Shit footy manager doesn't automatically mean shit list manager tho if we're gonna argue about that maybe we should do it in another thread.

I don't think its that simple. Shit footy manager doesn't automatically mean shit list manager tho if we're gonna argue about that maybe we should do it in another thread.
M8 list management and footy management are the long term positions that are the most important to success and I don’t think we’ve had this right since the 90’s ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back