Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Still doing a lot better than us
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week - gritty last minute underdog victory over a top four aspirant, keeping their finals hopes alive.

This week - comical after the siren loss against a mentally checked out team, gifting them their first away win for the year. Finals hopes effectively gone.

Brad Scotts gonna Brad Scotts.
I actually posted on their brad Scott thread recently, that if they're looking for a coach to overhaul their culture into one of consistent effort then they have the wrong man. He could get us up as underdogs, but we never made top 4 in large part due to us checking out in games that should be easy. Scott's biggest cultural impacts were trying to kill the shinboner spirit and ensuring players were set up after life.

He isn't going to fix their selection gripes.
He isn't going to fix their list.
He isn't going to fix their culture.

Relive the moment. Relive the joy. Family, friends, gather round. Wisdom. Introspection. Belief.

Ok which one of you was the journo that trolled him?

“Is it an easy fix?”

Scotts …

“Nothing is easy in this game”

You bristled him. Half way mark to avoid the mumbo jumbo.

Drama Popcorn GIF

Hearing Brad yesterday state that confidence is overrated while it surprised me it probably shouldn’t have. Goes someway to explaining Maj taking 8 years to have a great season. Probably explains why our development was horrid during his tenure.

The smug campaigner would make a good Preacher.

Thank **** he isn’t our problem

Hearing Brad yesterday state that confidence is overrated while it surprised me it probably shouldn’t have. Goes someway to explaining Maj taking 8 years to have a great season. Probably explains why our development was horrid during his tenure.

The smug campaigner would make a good Preacher.

Thank **** he isn’t our problem

I endured the whole interview

Nothing has changed

It’s just one big undergraduate Business Management Degree script that was being spun out weekly at our Joint

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back