Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

"We'll just start the season 0-6 and storm home..."

****en hell Bard. The only time we did something like that we stormed home after we sacked you!!!

Well we did in 2016…the streak…and then he sacked the Fab 4 and we trudged off Adelaide Oval into Finals purgatory

Apologies Horace…but Gaso gave the tip that you might be able to fill in the gaps to the game in question…🤣

I didn’t tag him

Grumpy Olds know each other

This Is Us Emmys 2017 GIF by Emmys

Sad, Bomberboy123 has cancelled his subscription here.

Au revoir BB123 🤣
He had his password written in crayon on the back of his * membership ticket, which by now will be on it's way to the Gunnamatta sewage outfall wrapped in a scarf and beanie. I heard from a local source that the waves are tainted in black with a slash of red appearing as the breakers roll in. Which is an improvement on the regular tide of blue shields of confidence that the local surfers have to contend with I suppose.

Remember when he gave a drive by to North saying something like “the facilities are world class” and shit like that? Obviously suggesting if he had better resources he would have achieved greater results.. 2 years with greater resources Bard and now what? Is it ever you? Or is it everyone else's fault?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back