Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's some footage of Dyson leaving the Hangar for the last time.
View attachment 2078183

At least he flew, unlike Brendin Goddard

seagull GIF

.oh boy I just got my daily fix on all things ess on their boards. No way, I'm not at all fixated.
Apparently Magoos problems are because he spent years with us. lol

Love it, I wouldn't be surprised if the General B Scott has spread that message via his propaganda machine.

Tokyo Scott.

View attachment 2079377
Do they know bard spent even longer with us 😏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of the AFL sycophants journalists are still defending Scott. It's great to see.

I stupidly watched the * segment on the 'Midweek Tackle' this week (i get a kick out of watching all of the * related content after a game like that) and they went through their list and coaches. They were cut throat about every aspect except for Brad Scott. Straight away it was "we know Scott is the right man for the job" and "Scott won't put up with that for much longer". Based on what? His sterling record of getting the best out of his players...

They aren't stupid. They know that when Scott does move on he'll go straight back to AFL HQ, get a nice exec job, and the journalists will be expecting him to keep topping up the trough.

.oh boy I just got my daily fix on all things ess on their boards. No way, I'm not at all fixated.
Apparently Magoos problems are because he spent years with us. lol

Love it, I wouldn't be surprised if the General B Scott has spread that message via his propaganda machine.

Tokyo Scott.

View attachment 2079377

Ahahahahahahahahahaha that's magic.

Bard needs to run some sort of Uni course on how to make people think you are a star, whilst putting out average performances.

It’s crazy stuff. Given their squads age and games experience, they are right in their prime. But Bard talks like they are a team that will be challenging in 4 years, but against the odds they are challenging now. No ya knob, right now is your time.

And the media love chucking his Lions days or linking him with his brother all the time. ‘His former coach at the lions used to taken no prisoners, and Brad is the same’. Or ‘the Scott brothers wouldn’t stand for that’. Chris (although a flog), is a ridiculously successful coach, stop chucking them together like Bard is some sort of elite coach.

Bard needs to run some sort of Uni course on how to make people think you are a star, whilst putting out average performances.

It’s crazy stuff. Given their squads age and games experience, they are right in their prime. But Bard talks like they are a team that will be challenging in 4 years, but against the odds they are challenging now. No ya knob, right now is your time.

And the media love chucking his Lions days or linking him with his brother all the time. ‘His former coach at the lions used to taken no prisoners, and Brad is the same’. Or ‘the Scott brothers wouldn’t stand for that’. Chris (although a flog), is a ridiculously successful coach, stop chucking them together like Bard is some sort of elite coach.
Type of bloke who would get people to throw money they don’t have into little wicker baskets for reasons in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back