Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

“I am very confident under the leadership of CEO Craig Vozzo and Senior Coach Brad Scott, that we are on the road to success. We have returned to being a football club where our ultimate focus is on winning football games and making our members and supporters proud with everything we do"

Does he really think anyone actually believes he thinks Scott is the man for the job?

I'd bet my left nut he was heavily encouraged to walk away due to trying hard to convince them about a Hird return and they weren't having it (yet).

Sheedy is not the type of personality that just gives up a considerable amount of power just like that.

Does he really think anyone actually believes he thinks Scott is the man for the job?

I'd bet my left nut he was heavily encouraged to walk away due to trying hard to convince them about a Hird return and they weren't having it (yet).

Sheedy is not the type of personality that just gives up a considerable amount of power just like that.
There will be a new board ticket forming by the end of next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tsatas not really setting the world on fire for a #5 draft pick would probably be the biggest bust of the top 10 in that draft.
I actually heard that he hates Bard and doesn't really want to "put in" the effort because it's not rewarded. Family source.

A lot of disgruntled younger players there suggesting that the coach is a bit of a prick.. who would've thought?

On Pixel 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually heard that he hates Bard and doesn't really want to "put in" the effort because it's not rewarded. Family source.

A lot of disgruntled younger players there suggesting that the coach is a bit of a prick.. who would've thought?

Gee that sounds a bit familiar…
Bard not giving the youngsters a fair go ?!! Too busy recruiting old farts like Goldie & hacks like Magoo 🥳

I remember Brad having the Leigh Matthews "if you are not in the best 22, you can't help me" mantra. He didn't really want to know about anybody else. That doesn't really fly with young kids who want feedback more than ever before.
If you're in the best 22 you'd probably think he's great because he backs you in almost every week.

Whats the likely move for Tsatsas? Uncontracted at end of year? Will he move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back