Not open for further replies.

dees178

Debutant
Aug 2, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne Demons
I think a good trade would be Travis Cloke for Melbourne's Guy Rigoni. Here are some reasons why.
* Cloke is getting old and towards the end of his career. Rigoni can add some young blood.
* Cloke is constantly being overshadowed by his two brothers and would like to leave.
*Cloke is *deleted* at Collingwood.
I would love to hear you're thoughts on this. :)

What a deal, Rigoni's setting the world alight at demonland. We'd be stupid to pass up this great opportunity to get the young demon for the ageing T.Cloke who would be lucky to have 1 year left in him. Where do i sign. :eek:

LOL - so are essentially saying Melbourne is full of homosexuals??

Btw .... if you wanna try and spin sh*t in our forum you might as well get the player's name right. I think you might be referring to JASON Cloke.... who is 23yrs.

dees178 said:
I think a good trade would be Travis Cloke for Melbourne's Guy Rigoni. Here are some reasons why.
* Cloke is getting old and towards the end of his career. Rigoni can add some young blood.
* Cloke is constantly being overshadowed by his two brothers and would like to leave.
*Cloke is gay and has been the subject of homophobic bullying at Collingwood.
Drugs.

dees178 said:

My thoughts:

Your a doofus.

Funniest thing I have seen on bigfooty for some time. As Melbourne are a bunch of ******s (literally) i wouldn't be suprised if this thread was actually serious.

BlackAndWhite said:
LOL - so are essentially saying Melbourne is full of homosexuals??
I wish, then we would "manup" alot more. We would also be more enthusiastic tacklers But on the other hand we would have to spend more money on seperate showers for the players.

dees178 said:
But on the other hand we would have to spend more money on seperate showers for the players.

Why! Wouldnt they all want to get in the one shower to get their rocks of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dees178 said:
Go back to your caviar, and your calls of "go number 9!".

Stop calling me mean names. It is'nt nice. I'm not ******ed. My mum told me so.

dees178 said:

The thing that amuses me about this is that there are morons on here that took it seriously, therefore: offensively, and tried to abuse you accordingly, and there are some that just cant come up with the ultimate put down of an obvious pithtake.

What the hell is happening to the youth of today?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back